View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Tap Out - Defining Moments In Wrestling History

Hi all and welcome to

THE TAP OUT

As I have mentioned before I haven't been a 100% wrestling addict all the time, I've left during the bad times and returned during the good.

I wanted to share my defining wrestling history and the moments that sent me away and moments that brought me back.

Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels
    I remember first
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Tap Out - Ending the Streak

Hi All,

I have been away from this site for a while for 2 reasons;

1.Personal reasons, let's just say me and my 'tag team partner' parted ways after many years.
    2.There was a point on here where everyone just became venomous (I was told to sick black cock just because of my blogs title!) and weren't really helpful when it came to improving blogs, they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Blog Of All Blogs - The Blessed and Cursed of Tag Team Wrestling

Hi all, Dazzaschofield here again with another Blog of all Blogs!

It's been a while since I last blogged as I wanted to take a step back and see if I could enjoy wrestling more without the constant need to critique it! Needless to say it didn't work as the urge to speak is far too great!

While looking back through the history of the E' it struck me that there ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Return Of The Stables/Tag Teams

Hi All It's dazzaschofield back with the re-branded 'Blog of all Blogs' bringing you the musings, ideas and general thoughts of a wrestling fan.

Today I'm going to look at what could be happening within the Tag Team division and the formation of stables in general.

After Elimination Chamber and this weeks Raw I got wondering if the WWE are trying to bring back the formation ...

Updated 02-23-2012 at 09:56 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. CM Punk Vs John Cena - The Other Prespective

Hi all and welcome to another blog.

I have Knox to thank for this blog as I was reading his great blog http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...k-Switch-Roles about CM Punk and John Cena switching roles. I hope you don't mind me piggybacking on your blog Know but you stated that the blog is coming from the direction of a pro cena/anti punk fan and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE - A Raw By Stats - 1999 Vs 2012

Hi all it's Dazzaschofield back with another blog.

I hear a lot of argument on her about different era's and how people want the WWE to move on and others don't think it's been as good since the attitude era. This has all been personal opinion so I though I'd throw a blog together with some stats and a Raw 1999 vs Raw 2012 analysis.

Firstly here is the roster breakdown for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Let This Era Die!

Hi all and welcome to another weak dose of Dazza with today's Blog - Let This Era Die!

This last Monday night on Raw we got an excellent promo from HHH regarding his inevitable match at Wrestlemania with The Undertaker.

This promo seemed to blur the line between promo and shoot for HHH as he brought up the subject of how he could not end The Undertaker as he is seen as a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WWE - Utilising The Current Titles

I was reading through a previous thread about unifying the two main WWE titles and was struck by a comment on there that was somewhere along the lines of...

"Unifying the titles is stupid as there wouldn't be enough title opportunities for 40 odd wrestlers"

After I picked my jaw up off the floor at this comment I decided to reply and part way through realised this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Daily Five - Undertaker Returns

Hello all and welcome to edition 3 of The Daily Five.

In honour of the world wide mark out that happened last night on raw The Daily Five will be looking at the top five returns of the phenom himself.

Summerslam - 1994
    Background - The Undertaker faced Yokozuna in a casket match at the 1994 Royal Rumble which was lost by the deadman when every bad man came out to lock ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Daily Five - Top 5 Royal Rumble Wins

Hi all and welcome to the second edition of 'The Daily Five'.

As we revel in the aftermath of the Royal Rumble we are going to look at the top 5 Royal Rumble wins.

A Royal Rumble win means a lot, it means the WWE has faith in you, that you are now at the top and it means the you have attained a prestige you have looked for from the beginning. However how you win the Rumble ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.