View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Has TNA Reached a Point Where They Could Compete?

Hey fans. The Saviour here with a blog that's basically set up to expand on my point in this week's edition of The Abdominal Stretch. It is the point about TNA.

Honestly, I'm going to enjoy this blog as I'm taking a breather from WWE. That's not to say I didn't love the Blast from the Past episode of Smackdown last night, but WWE's getting stale and I'm going to shoot something out there ...
  2. The Abdominal Stretch: Nothing Catchy, Just Pure

Welcome fans of the wrestling world, universe, and beyond. The Saviour here bringing more perspectives that are just, Pure. This is the second post with my new format to create more discussion and bring more opinions and perspectives to light.

Without further adieu, let's get started.

Why the John Laurenaitis/Teddy Long Angle?

OKay, in my opinion, John Laurenaitis ...
  3. The Abdominal Stretch: Totally Revamped

Hey Everyone. The Savior here with another addition of The Abdominal Stretch. Now, I want to start by saying that I'm totally revamping how I do this blog. Instead of picking three or four topics and ranting with an opinion, I'm going a little more interactive. The topics I bring will now be in question form, so that should really get the comments and the debates going. Let me know what you think. ...
  4. Different Point of View: Raw, Lesnar, WM

Just a quick note before I get started. When it comes to blogging, some people take things one way, and others take things another way. My WM post came with mixed reactions. Some thought it was the best ever while others agreed with me that it wasn't. But there were some reasons why people hated on my blog that made me realize that there are many out there that don't understand my point of view and ...

Updated 04-03-2012 at 01:42 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Wrestlemania Recap: Very Little Good, A Whole Lotta Bad

Hello wrestling fans…or if you’re like me after this Wrestlemania, former wrestling fans. The Saviour here with a special Wrestlemania Recap blog. This is going to be short, sweet, and very much to the point. It had some good, and a whole lot of bad. But instead of wasting everyone’s time, the way Wresltemania did, let me jump right in.

Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan
  6. An Abdominal Stretch Special: Final Wrestlemania Thoughts

Welcome everybody to THE DAY. It's here. It's April 1st. It's Wrestlemania XXVII. Now for a lot of people, this is a very exciting day. For some, it's going to be more fun pulling April Fool's jokes on your friends. But this is a special edition of The Abdominal Stretch that's going to focus solely on today.

Earlier this week, I posted my "Not Your Typical" WM predictions, ...
  7. Not Your Typical Wrestlemania Predictions

After weeks of pushing it off to the side, I've decided to post my "Not So Typical" WM predictions. And while after watching Raw, I've lost a lot of enthusiasm for the upcoming extravaganza, I feel that these predictions will still be entertaining if nothing else. A little warning, this will be a long blog.

So, without further adieu...

PREDICTING WRESTLEMANIA
  8. The Abdominal Stretch: Post Raw and WM in View

Hey fans of the this unpredictable, crazy world of wrestling in which we all know and love. The Saviour here with this week's Abdominal Stretch.

Before I go any further, there is something I need to do. And that is apologize to Knox. Over the course of several weeks, I've unfairly criticized his blogs to an extreme level. Then, because of an opinion he made that I don't agree with, even ...

Updated 03-20-2012 at 12:49 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Can An Opinion Be Wrong?

Wrestling has a very rich history. Just the WWF/WWE alone goes back so long. Before Hogan, there was Bob Backlund and Burno Sammartino among many many others. It is because of this history, that I feel compelled to post such a negative and attacking blog. In the interest of just being mindful of others, I won't be mentioning anyone's name or title of their blog.

I take pride in the fact ...

Updated 03-20-2012 at 01:31 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. The Abdominal Stretch: Still Staggering Down The Road to Wrestlemania

Hey fans of this insanely crazy world we call wrestling. The Saviour here with another addition of The Abdominal Stretch, bringing more fresh perspectives and new, interesting topics.

Before I start, I'd like to thank TheSilk for jumping in my grave on The Miz face turn post leading to Wrestlemania. I had a similar idea in mind but he went into great detail and brought up a scenario ...
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.