View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. Sudden Impact: Lots of TNA Impact Stuff to Discuss

Hey Wrestling Fans. The Saviour here debuting my new weekly series blog entitled Sudden Impact. The idea behind this is to focus solely on TNA Impact Wrestling. I'll give opinions on story lines I'd like to see, give my commentary on the direction I think they're headed, and basically touch on other aspects involving the company. Sometimes it'll resemble my other weekly blog, The Abdominal Stretch. ...
  2. The Abdominal Stretch: Has WWE Gone Over The Limit?

Hey fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch. The theme for this week is, and appropriately because of this upcoming PPV, has WWE gone Over the Limit? Let's take a look, shall we.

Has The WWE Gone Over The Limit With...

Paul Heyman And The Legal Mumbo Jumbo

I had the pleasure of missing Raw last week. No, ...

Updated 05-15-2012 at 10:03 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: cena, laurenaitis, raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. The Abdominal Stretch: The Cult Following

Hey fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch. You'll notice my title seems kind of peculiar and I'll explain now.

At the end of May, I'll be attending Comic Con here in Philadelphia. Among the stars that will be presnt are CM Punk, Gail Kim, Lita, and Maryse. That goes along with some actors from Walking Dead, Smallville, Star Trek, ...

Updated 05-10-2012 at 02:41 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The Abdominal Stretch: Lots of Ground to Cover

Hey fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch. Lately I've done a lot of ranting and raving about certain things. It's because in my mind, the bad has been outweighing the good. However, I think what i'm going to do this week is focus more on the positives. What can I say, I bring not only variety, but diversity.

So without further ...

Updated 05-01-2012 at 08:14 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: impact, raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Previewing Raw: What to Expect Tonight, and What Lies Ahead

Hey wrestling fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with a special post. I originally planned on posting Extreme Rules Predictions yesterday, which would have been wrong on almost all accounts, but circumstances prevented that. So after reading the results....*there was no way I was wasting money on Extreme Rules, and for what I read, I made the right choice*...I've decided to try and ...

Updated 04-30-2012 at 11:41 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. The Abdominal Stretch: Some Raw, Some TNA, Some of Both

Welcome wrestling fans to another edition of The Abdominal Stretch. This actually marks three straight weeks that I have included TNA in my weekly blog. And in my opinion, rightfully so because there's some pretty cool things happening over there. I'll also be hitting on some things from Raw and in WWE in general. I won't be talking about Smackdown though, because I feel this past Friday's Smackdown ...
  7. The Abdominal Stretch: Playing Catch Up...Smackdown, TNA, and Raw

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with another edition of, The Abdominal Stretch. I didn't post one this weekend because there was a lot going on and time didn't permit. So now, I have to play catch up.

I posted yesterday that it was Monday and I wasn't excited. At the end of it, I wished that Raw would prove me wrong and not disappoint me. Unfortunately, it did. I don't know what ...
  8. It's Monday and I'm Not Excited

Well fans. I'm usually very enthusiastic about Mondays for obvious reasons. It is the day that the supposedly "Best" wrestling show of the week takes place. I use "best" very loosely because not much about WWE has been worthy of "best" in my eyes recently. The only thing that could be considered "best", is Miami's crowd the night after WM. That was the best ...
    Tags: raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Has TNA Reached a Point Where They Could Compete?

Hey fans. The Saviour here with a blog that's basically set up to expand on my point in this week's edition of The Abdominal Stretch. It is the point about TNA.

Honestly, I'm going to enjoy this blog as I'm taking a breather from WWE. That's not to say I didn't love the Blast from the Past episode of Smackdown last night, but WWE's getting stale and I'm going to shoot something out there ...
  10. The Abdominal Stretch: Nothing Catchy, Just Pure

Welcome fans of the wrestling world, universe, and beyond. The Saviour here bringing more perspectives that are just, Pure. This is the second post with my new format to create more discussion and bring more opinions and perspectives to light.

Without further adieu, let's get started.

Why the John Laurenaitis/Teddy Long Angle?

OKay, in my opinion, John Laurenaitis ...
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.