Blog Comments

In response to everyone. I did go back and watch the John Cena segment. I did chuckle a few times. I just felt some of the names were goofy and he was being a dork. I almost put in the same context as his "loser" promo where he mimicked Ace Ventura. I don't know. I will retract my statement on the Cena thing. As after watching it over, yes, it was rather funny.
    Sad to see it go, it was one of the more respected and well written blogs on here. But sudden impact is something fresh, i enjoy those. And i hate to sound like a bandwagoner, but John Cena doing Yoda McMahon was one of the funniest things i have ever seen in my life.
    You didn't like the Cena Star Wars promo? I thought it was an amazing promo, one of the best seen this year. It was refreshing and something new, done by the man who's hated by the IWC for being stale...
    Enjoyed it, as usual. I feel bad that I didn't comment on your previous Stretches when I first read them... but your Sudden Impact is just as good, so look forward to more of it!
    I think Jericho is going to win. Part of me wondered if ADr and Ziggler fucked up, and were just trying to find a way to kill time because it just seemed unnatural in a way. I wish they would give the US title to someone who can put on a great match. Good blog bro!
    Goodblog agreed with you a lot but also have to disagree with you on the Cena promo. It was funny as hell and very well thought out. Cena has brilliant mic skills.
    Good blog tho and best of luck to you.
    -Sad to see TAS go.
    -Disagree with your view on the Cena promo, I personally loved it.
    -Good last blog.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.