Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88
    Dude how about you shut the hell up. The point of being on this site is to share thoughts on the current product whether u like it or dislike it. That's what blogging is about . You could have come up with a more cpnstructive way of talking about his blog instead of coming off as an ass

spell check does wonders MARK
    the sheep coming out to defend their fellow mark.

ONCE AGAIN WHO CARES if he is not watch WWE anymore. do you think the brass up in Connecticut care?

so it is ok for him to slander the current WWE product but i cant slander him? please. get over yourself. i swear you guys really think you are writers. get a grip.
    Quote Originally Posted by owenhart4life
    i dont find you important. you are just another mark who think their opinions or views will ever shape the wwe, tna, ecw, roh, wcw, awa, or whatever wrestling organization there ever was.

blog about watching the disney channel tonight.
    Constructive criticism??? I think not... Wether or not The Saviors' views/opinions shape the outcome of the E' or which ever organization, has absolutely nothing to do with anything he stated in his blog. I find it funny you took the time to completely read the whole blog, than decided to throw in your "two cents". Ironically people like you have nothing better to do with your time, if you've got nothing better to do than slander anothers' blog.

I'll add in a little something as well; NO WHERE was it stated in this blog that he would not be tuning in to RAW tonight. He seemingly stated that he is officially parting ways with the WWE Universe.
    i dont find you important. you are just another mark who think their opinions or views will ever shape the wwe, tna, ecw, roh, wcw, awa, or whatever wrestling organization there ever was.

Dude how about you shut the hell up. The point of being on this site is to share thoughts on the current product whether u like it or dislike it. That's what blogging is about . You could have come up with a more cpnstructive way of talking about his blog instead of coming off as an ass
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    Those who typically read and comment on my blogs, was really my intended audience here.

But I'm glad you put the time and effort into not only reading, but commenting, on my blog. Thank you. It feels good to know that you find me important enough to put forth the effort.

OH NO ANOTHER INTERNET MARK IS TURNING OFF THE WWE!

who cares if you do not watch the WWE. no one is putting a gun to your head forcing you to watch it. i for the life of me do not understand why you think you not watching the WWE anymore matters. SO what! i bet 5 million will still watch it tonight whether you do or do not. nothing makes me laugh more than you internet marks acting like what you think matters. IT DOESNT!

get over yourself you MARK.
    Those who typically read and comment on my blogs, was really my intended audience here.

But I'm glad you put the time and effort into not only reading, but commenting, on my blog. Thank you. It feels good to know that you find me important enough to put forth the effort.
    OH NO ANOTHER INTERNET MARK IS TURNING OFF THE WWE!

who cares if you do not watch the WWE. no one is putting a gun to your head forcing you to watch it. i for the life of me do not understand why you think you not watching the WWE anymore matters. SO what! i bet 5 million will still watch it tonight whether you do or do not. nothing makes me laugh more than you internet marks acting like what you think matters. IT DOESNT!

get over yourself you MARK.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.