View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. Best Number One Contender Concept

Hey wrestling fans. Savior here with a little time so I figured I'd shoot a blog out there. It's sort of random, as few of the titled concepts are really in play at the moment. I've come up with the top concepts right now that both TNA and WWE use to determine future title contenders. The four biggest concepts going right now are. The purpose of this blog is to get some conversation going as there ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. The Time Has Come: TNA Needs to Get Real or Get Out

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here. Amidst the unfortunate circumstances that have resulted from the awful storm, school has been closed for a week without power. Since I was smart enough to do my homework over the weekend, I've got time for a blog. It's been a while, so I may be rusty. But this is one certainly a TNA focused blog. So a warning to all the naysayers out there...mostly people who need ...
  3. Sudden Impact Special: Real Bound For Glory Report

Hey fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact, where I'll be giving a REAL report on TNA's signature PPV Event, Bound For Glory.

Before I get started, I must say I'm a bit disappointed in the BFG posts that have made it onto this blog board and into the forum. Why am I disappointed? Well, to be honest, I think I've reached the point where I just can't take ...
  4. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Bound For Glory

Hey fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact where it's all TNA, and not guys who beat up the fans on live TV. :-)

Bound For Glory, TNA's biggest PPV of the year, is just 3 days away. And I gotta tell ya, this week's Impact had a PPV caliber card itself. And, as with all my other coming home to PPV blogs, I'm going to put my predictions at the end. And since ...
  5. Sudden Impact: Bound for Glory Inches Closer

Hey wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, all the time.

We are inching closer and closer to Bound For Glory. It always gets exciting when we get closer to a big event. Not just any PPV, but for TNA, it's their Wrestlemania. So, needless to say, things are getting interesting. I'm happy to see that despite BFG being right around ...

Updated 10-04-2012 at 11:08 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Settling for Mediocrity Part 1: Talking vs Cutting a Promo

Hey everybody. DK here with a new mini blog series. Meaning that it's not going to be a regular thing. I have two or three ideas now, and may run sequels as things come up but for now, I have these ideas. And Part 1 is going to be my take on mic skills.

You'll notice I affectionately titled this blog "Settling for Mediocrity" because in my mind, that's what we're doing. There's ...
  7. Sudden Impact: Three Weeks to Go

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where its all TNA, all the time.

We have 3 weeks until TNA's Grand Daddy of em All. The card is starting to take shape. But there is one thing that overshadows all the matches that are going to on the card, and that is the anticipation that we will finally find out who's behind Aces & Eights, who ...
    Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Sudden Impact: Shaq Attack and Open Fight Night

Hey Wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior with another edition of Sudden Impact. We're inching closer and closer to TNA's signature PPV, Bound For Glory. Before I start, I will openly admit that I follow @TNADixie on twitter so I knew Shaq was gonna be live, without reading it on any site. I may soon start reporting my own news...LOL...

But before I get ahead of myself there, let's get ...
  9. Where To Go With The Feuds and Angles in TNA

Hey everyone. DK Wrestling Savior with a special post regarding the state of TNA’s storylines. Now what I plan on doing here, is throw out ideas about where I’d like to see some of the current storylines go, as well as some other ideas that I had about some feuds and angles.

I thought about this after last week’s Impact. I’ve noticed that TNA tends to spend time building

Updated 09-19-2012 at 10:00 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. sudden Impact: The Final Stretch Toward Bound For Glory

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with this week's edition of Sudden Impact. You'll have to excuse me this week, as this won't be my best work. I'm going through some things right now, and my free time is dwindling by the minute. So, let's get to it.

Austin Aries, Bully Ray, Jeff Hardy, Bound For Glory

A Double and Jeff Hardy had a nice face off and before things ...

Updated 09-14-2012 at 07:35 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: tna impact
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.