View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. Sudden Impact: Aces & 8's. The Deadman's Hand

Hey Wrestling fans. The Saviour here with another edition of, Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, and nothing else.

Now usually, there's very little to no mention of the evil empire from up north. But I feel compelled to start this with an advertisement of sorts. Come the weekend, I'll be posting a very special Abdominal Stretch, as we come up on the heels of Raw's 1000th Episode. This ...
  2. Sudden Impact Special: Destination Xcellence

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with a special edition of Sudden Impact as we come off what could have been the best PPV of 2012, Destination X. I know that's a bold statement, but if you watched this PPV, you would know that it really can stake a claim to that.

I'm not gonna make this blog long. Just touch on the big points of the PPV, and I'll break it down more on this week's ...
  3. Higher Ratings For TNA...How?

Ok fans. The Saviour here with an odd, 3rd post this week. I'm actually going to blog about a thread from the forum that I found very interesting. And while I was responding, I found my response getting too long and figured I'd make a blog about it.

Now, over the last 4 or 5 weeks, I've been very much in favor of TNA over WWE. They've been putting on better shows and focusing more on ...
    Tags: tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sudden Impact: Lots of TNA Impact Stuff to Discuss

Hey Wrestling Fans. The Saviour here debuting my new weekly series blog entitled Sudden Impact. The idea behind this is to focus solely on TNA Impact Wrestling. I'll give opinions on story lines I'd like to see, give my commentary on the direction I think they're headed, and basically touch on other aspects involving the company. Sometimes it'll resemble my other weekly blog, The Abdominal Stretch. ...
  5. The Abdominal Stretch: Some Raw, Some TNA, Some of Both

Welcome wrestling fans to another edition of The Abdominal Stretch. This actually marks three straight weeks that I have included TNA in my weekly blog. And in my opinion, rightfully so because there's some pretty cool things happening over there. I'll also be hitting on some things from Raw and in WWE in general. I won't be talking about Smackdown though, because I feel this past Friday's Smackdown ...
  6. Has TNA Reached a Point Where They Could Compete?

Hey fans. The Saviour here with a blog that's basically set up to expand on my point in this week's edition of The Abdominal Stretch. It is the point about TNA.

Honestly, I'm going to enjoy this blog as I'm taking a breather from WWE. That's not to say I didn't love the Blast from the Past episode of Smackdown last night, but WWE's getting stale and I'm going to shoot something out there ...
  7. TNA from Wembly Arena: What we saw last night...

Hey wrestling faithful. DK Wrestling Savior here with, finally, a report on TNA that is worth writing.

I haven't written anything about TNA recently because, well, it has just sucked. The bleeping out of the "A" word, the holding back and incredibly fake looking chair and chain shots by Bubba Ray Dudley, *yes, I said it*, too much Eric Young and ODB screen time. And everything ...
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Happy New Year: The Match of the Week Was???

Hey everyone. I hope you all have a safe and happy new year. I'm going to take a break from the main stream stuff and start anew following the revelation of our 1/2/12 mystery man. So, just a quick blip here and I'm off to celebrate the ringing in of 2012. I'm only going to use one match from each show, just to keep things balanced.

Raw: CM Punk Gauntlet vs Swagger, if/then Ziggler, ...
    Tags: raw, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. How I would Run TNA...Realistically

Hey Everyone. I watched Smackdown and Michael Cole is so annoying, that I have nothing to say about it except he ruins the show. Clearly, he ruins the show. Think about how annoying some of the heel talents are. Vicki Guerrero, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer...and now, think of having to listen to them, all show long, on both shows. That's what it's like having Michael Cole ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 11:44 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. TNA Final Resolution Predictions...And some WHY's?

Hey everyone. I'm liking the comments I'm getting. It's great interacting with everyone. A change of pace, away from all the Undertaker Streak and Cena vs Rock blogging that's been going on. I'm going to focus solely on TNA.

First, I want to touch on some WHYs I have about what's happening in Impact Wrestling.

WHY is there still an Immortal faction? They seem to be doing ...
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.