Blog Comments

@tommytopographic. I agree with the need for the competition. And I fully agree about the bitching back and forth. If people have a preference, fine. But some of the hate is excessive and quite ridiculous.

@weems. Me too. I wonder how much people will start praising Matt Morgan if he returns. LOL.

@Brian Cice. Were you around for WCW? If so, why would you not want another big time promotion. You know how fun it was then. If not, then you really don't know much about it. Youtube and wikipedia don't do it justice. You have to live it to truly experience it.

Thanks for reading and the comments everyone.
    TNA is better then WWPGE
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    Let me first say, I watch both shows, but prefer WWE currently. However, I don't watch superstars, morning slam, and don't have access to Main event other than recaps. I do watch SD, but I started watching SD again after a year off after Christian lost the world title. I just don't like the direction of anything on TNA except for 1 division. That is of course the Knockouts division. Everything in WWE has gotten better while everything in TNA has gotten worse if you ask me.

MMA guys back and forth come in that is suppose to help TNA, but they do promoting on ESPN and no mention of TNA. Why is that? TNA certainly mentions their fight on the show that I could give a crap to see. Hype up things on the fly and it turns out being a disappointment. I know who Ortiz was because he was in TNA before as a ref. I just don't know what TNA is thinking knowing none of the previous MMA guys brought fans in to tune in. Not 1 has had a single match. Do they pay these dudes? God, I hope not....

You got Bully Ray and the crappy Aces & 8s group of jobbers. You got Bischoff's son(who likes him), green as grass Brisco, Knux, and a watered down Mr.Anderson. People want the mic in his hands, not to watch him drink beer or pretend to be a gang member. Who is afraid or find this group entertaining? No one in Aces & 8s have singles matches. Bully Ray comes on my tv screen talking about putting a lawsuit against TNA for Sabin using a hammer. That is all he did to retain the title from the get go. How insulting is that to a wrestling fan not to expect a fan to realize that.

tag division is certainly at its worst point right now. Only have a few tag teams at a time battling. They are all battling each other. Just terrible.....

X-Division months and months triple threat matches every week. Every single X-Division match...horrible concept that I'm glad it was stopped. Manik winning instead of some new blood holding the gold.....ugh!! TNA needs a spark, not same old crap.

TV and knockouts tag titles are gone thank god!! Dumping garbage finally that needed to be taking out.

BFG series isn't even that. 12 singles matches, shows how good the guys upstairs having been working their butts off. Those guys up there in creative, new Fortune and MEM concepts. GENIUS!! Garbage finishes with matches worth 20 points so guys who have been jobbing for a month can get back in it. What do you find good in TNA right now? Other than Knockouts division....I can't see what you see. TNA programming these days have more negatives than positives if you ask me.
    There is no doubt TNA is very flawed. If you're asking me what positives I see, I like The X Division. They put on very entertaining matches. I don't mind the MMA guys. Sure, I'd like to see a match, but, they're not the worst things to happen. I loved Ken Shamrock and Dan Severn in WWF. They had such a UFC rivalry and I wish they would've had one on Raw. I like Austin Aries and I like what Roode is doing. The absence of Hogan has been great. Most importantly, I like that TNA makes me look forward to the next Thursday. I enjoy the wrestling more. No more Super Hardy. I thought for sure Daniels would win the street fight so I got thrown for a loop there. I never envisioned Devon losing that 5 on 5 match and I never thought AJ Styles would join the MEM team for the night. I just hope he returns to only looking out for himself. I love that storyline right now. To me, TNA has a lot of positive things going. I think they outweight the negatives.

I find WWE pretty bland. To me, the only thing interesting in WWE is this new Corporation Angle and after a week, I'm shocked no one is complaining that HHH is taking all the limelight on this angle, yet they'll complain about Hogan doing it in TNA. I'm not talking about you personally, just others I've seen in comments and forums. I think Daniel Bryan is on tv way too much. YES! is giving me a headache. He's no Stone Cold...no matter how much they want to relive that. I find the Punk/Heyman thing as overkill now. To me, Ziggler still sucks. When was the last time The Shield defended the tag titles? I do enjoy The Wyatts but what is their purpose now? Hopefully something soon before that novelty wears off. Everything else is just App this and Facebook that and Twitter this and Tout that. ADR will go over clean on everyone and is portrayed as a dominant champ for some unknown reason, even though he's still as dull as ever. Who's the IC Champ? These are the reasons I fast forward through close to 75% of Raw, and watch no other WWE show.

Thanks for reading and the comment man. Appreciate it as always.
    I hate TNA because it's becoming WCW 2.0. The world title scene is nothing but factions fighting over it like the nwo's, Hogan has to be invovled every time and so does sting. Also anytime someone unexpected wins the title they instantly lose it the next week because of some bogus run in. Oh and let's not forget the stupid cameos of hasbeens. *Cough*Tito Ortiz*Cough*
    Let me first say, I watch both shows, but prefer WWE currently. However, I don't watch superstars, morning slam, and don't have access to Main event other than recaps. I do watch SD, but I started watching SD again after a year off after Christian lost the world title. I just don't like the direction of anything on TNA except for 1 division. That is of course the Knockouts division. Everything in WWE has gotten better while everything in TNA has gotten worse if you ask me.

MMA guys back and forth come in that is suppose to help TNA, but they do promoting on ESPN and no mention of TNA. Why is that? TNA certainly mentions their fight on the show that I could give a crap to see. Hype up things on the fly and it turns out being a disappointment. I know who Ortiz was because he was in TNA before as a ref. I just don't know what TNA is thinking knowing none of the previous MMA guys brought fans in to tune in. Not 1 has had a single match. Do they pay these dudes? God, I hope not....

You got Bully Ray and the crappy Aces & 8s group of jobbers. You got Bischoff's son(who likes him), green as grass Brisco, Knux, and a watered down Mr.Anderson. People want the mic in his hands, not to watch him drink beer or pretend to be a gang member. Who is afraid or find this group entertaining? No one in Aces & 8s have singles matches. Bully Ray comes on my tv screen talking about putting a lawsuit against TNA for Sabin using a hammer. That is all he did to retain the title from the get go. How insulting is that to a wrestling fan not to expect a fan to realize that.

tag division is certainly at its worst point right now. Only have a few tag teams at a time battling. They are all battling each other. Just terrible.....

X-Division months and months triple threat matches every week. Every single X-Division match...horrible concept that I'm glad it was stopped. Manik winning instead of some new blood holding the gold.....ugh!! TNA needs a spark, not same old crap.

TV and knockouts tag titles are gone thank god!! Dumping garbage finally that needed to be taking out.

BFG series isn't even that. 12 singles matches, shows how good the guys upstairs having been working their butts off. Those guys up there in creative, new Fortune and MEM concepts. GENIUS!! Garbage finishes with matches worth 20 points so guys who have been jobbing for a month can get back in it. What do you find good in TNA right now? Other than Knockouts division....I can't see what you see. TNA programming these days have more negatives than positives if you ask me.
    Good blog. I always shake my head when the IWC creams themselves b/c a TNA guy leaves to go to WWE. Meanwhile, the IWC seems to get upset when a WWE wrestler comes to TNA.
    Good points my friend, Im a TNA fan and don't enjoy the WWE these days haven't really followed their product since 2003. But I'm glad people enjoy WWE and hope it carries on drawing a big audience, I love its history but nowadays it's just not for me.
    I also think a strong, vibrant and competitive TNA is essential; for the wrestlers, the industry and most of all for the fans.
    The bitching we see either side of the WWE V TNA debate is fu**ing embarrassing.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.