View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Sudden Impact: Wedding Day Bliss

Hey fans. Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact. This week, we are all cordially invited to witness Brooke and "Mark" exchange their vows and enter into the sacred institute of marriage...Oh yeah, and there was wrestling too.

Bare with me if this isn't the strongest Sudden Impact effort. Back to back days of writing quality blogs is proving to be somewhat difficult. ...
    Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Coffee Talk: Things Are Heating Up

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. I was happy to see the positive response to my first posting. I'm happy to hear you all enjoyed it. I like this style so I came up with another topic to talk about. It's kind of funny how in my first post, it was about interest in wrestling, and now, things are getting interesting.

First, I'll fess up. I'm getting ...

Updated 01-17-2013 at 12:25 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Genesis

Hey wrestling fans, Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA and...well, I don't really have anything bad to say about WWE right now. But anywho, we're coming home to Genesis, which is shaping up to be a nice looking PPV so far. So, let's jump into it, shall we.

Opening Segment

After what could be one of the biggest let downs of 2013...and we're ...
  4. Coffee Talk: Interest in the Wrestling Industry + Quick Sudden Impact

Hey Fans. Savior here with an edition of a new blog idea I had called. Coffee Talk. A little concept where we talk about things on a much broader scale than just breaking down show by show and storyline by storyline. It's not going to be a weekly blog or anything like that. Just something I throw out there when something of interest sparks me to write one.

Before I start, let me apologize ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Sudden Impact: I'm Back Baby! Final Open Fight Night

Hey wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior here closing out Sudden Impact for 2012. I've been away for a few weeks. Some know why, some don't. But nevertheless, I'm back and Sudden Impact is back in full force. There's a lot to talk about because a lot has transpired over the last few weeks. So let's get it on.

Bully Ray Calls Out Hulk Hogan

Last week, 5 members of Aces & ...

Updated 12-28-2012 at 03:13 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Sudden Impact and Final Resolution Predictions

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA and ....okay. I'm going to stop right there, because if there's one thing that's evident, it's I better never speak ill of a certain company or certain superstars. I don't want all the people that hate my blogs *even though they read them anyway* to get into a frenzy because I dared not like one of their elite. ...
  7. Best Number One Contender Concept

Hey wrestling fans. Savior here with a little time so I figured I'd shoot a blog out there. It's sort of random, as few of the titled concepts are really in play at the moment. I've come up with the top concepts right now that both TNA and WWE use to determine future title contenders. The four biggest concepts going right now are. The purpose of this blog is to get some conversation going as there ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. The Time Has Come: TNA Needs to Get Real or Get Out

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here. Amidst the unfortunate circumstances that have resulted from the awful storm, school has been closed for a week without power. Since I was smart enough to do my homework over the weekend, I've got time for a blog. It's been a while, so I may be rusty. But this is one certainly a TNA focused blog. So a warning to all the naysayers out there...mostly people who need ...
  9. Sudden Impact Special: Real Bound For Glory Report

Hey fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact, where I'll be giving a REAL report on TNA's signature PPV Event, Bound For Glory.

Before I get started, I must say I'm a bit disappointed in the BFG posts that have made it onto this blog board and into the forum. Why am I disappointed? Well, to be honest, I think I've reached the point where I just can't take ...
  10. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Bound For Glory

Hey fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact where it's all TNA, and not guys who beat up the fans on live TV. :-)

Bound For Glory, TNA's biggest PPV of the year, is just 3 days away. And I gotta tell ya, this week's Impact had a PPV caliber card itself. And, as with all my other coming home to PPV blogs, I'm going to put my predictions at the end. And since ...
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.