View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Happy New Year: The Match of the Week Was???

Hey everyone. I hope you all have a safe and happy new year. I'm going to take a break from the main stream stuff and start anew following the revelation of our 1/2/12 mystery man. So, just a quick blip here and I'm off to celebrate the ringing in of 2012. I'm only going to use one match from each show, just to keep things balanced.

Raw: CM Punk Gauntlet vs Swagger, if/then Ziggler, ...
    Tags: raw, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Long Time Coming...Michael Cole Blog

Hey Everyone. Hope you all had a great Christmas holiday. When we left off, I talked a little about the video and some Kane/Cena feud. I never did touch on TNA but I don't think anyone's really counting right now. So this week, I'm going to touch on a few small things and then get into my Michael Cole...um...rant, I guess.

First, the John Cena vs Kane thing is actually going pretty ...
    Tags: michael cole
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New Opinion of Dolph Ziggler

Hey folks. Thanks again for reading. I know this is my fourth post this week and it's most definitely my last until at least a few days after Christmas. But I just needed to bring the topic of Dolph Ziggler up. Just Ziggler in general. I have a new opinion of him. Before I start though, I just want to say, that I can't stand The Miz. He's a pain in the butt. He talks too much. But I love his theme ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ideas for The Undertaker's WM Streak Match

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here bringing another hot topic debate to the EWN Blog scene. This will be another short one and will only focus on The Undertaker and his WM Streak.

By now, everyone heard HHH basically confirm his rematch with The Undertaker for this year's Wrestlemania, when he gave his speech at the Slammy Awards. Either that, or there will be no Undertaker match, ...
  5. Is the Kane/Cena Feud a Good or Bad Idea?

Hey Everyone. I'm actually getting sick of the name, DK Wrestling Savior, because I'm not the wrestling savior, I only wish I was rich enough to be one. I'm just an opinion man, so look for a change...right around January 2nd. *he he*

I'm going to touch on a few things about the Jericho return before I go into the Kane vs Cena feud. This will be another quick one because TNA needs some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Why Jobber Why? + I predicted this.

Hey Everyone. Pretty bad week of wrestling this week. Not much to be happy about. It took me a total of 24 minutes to watch Smackdown. It got mostly fast forwarded because it was just lame. Even the main event. If those 4 wrestlers in the main event represent what the future of WWE holds, then there are some dark days ahead. I know a lot of you reality tv junkies swing from the Ryder tip and have ...
  7. The State of Wrestling...Is the End Near?

This is my first real attempt at a blog in a public forum. I welcome any comments and I will be posting regarding WWE and TNA leading up to Wrestlemania. I cannot promise that I will be posting after Wrestlemania though.

I've watched Wrestling for a long time. And while I've seen the emergence of many superstars, and dealt with changing times and different eras. I've never thought I'd ...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.