Blog Comments

Someone who writes a blog and actually makes sense!
    I think SuperCena is in full cape right now.
    Thank you for this. Great line right here. I don't have any doubt in my mind that Cena will win this year's rumble. Unfortunately. Maybe Vince will get mad that we're onto him again like last year and have Cena lose? I can dream.
    If Cena wins the RR i think the Rock will win.... Eh. But i think people would be less 10x excited for Cena vs Rock 2. So i don't think it will be huge in less one of them turns heel.
    i'd like to see cm punk over rock, thanks to some interference from brock lesnar (this would que up brock v rock at mania) and have the rumble winner face punk at mania (ryback?!?)
    By how you put it, looks like Cena has this one in the bag.
    Hard to argue with anything written
    Impact was decent this week. I'll agree with Brooke being apart of A&8's. Yet in the same run, I don't believe Bully has the slightest bit to do with any of it. Sounds rather stupid to toss that out there. But hell it'd be one hell of a twist if she screwed both Hogan and Bully in the long run. TNA has to throw in one hell of a wild card twist to this whole wedding angle.

Other than that, as you said, TNA is wasting quality TV time on the Brooke/Bully/Hogan angle, when they could totally be utilizing it in other constructive ways. ... One last thing, after watching the Sting/Knox match, I'm begging TNA to STOP letting this guy wrestle. If it wasn't for the "hammer" beat down after the match, the whole match was complete garbage.

Great Blog.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.