View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Coffee Talk: Wrestlemania Outcomes

Hey Wrestling Fans. DK Savior here with the final Coffee Talk before Wrestlemania. The season was a long one. One filled with seemingly lackluster build and little to no real drama. Nothing since the Royal Rumble really WOW'd me and by reading blogs and forums, it seems I'm not alone. But not withstanding, we are approximately 24 hours from Wrestlemania. And many, MANY predictions that have come out. ...
  2. How I Would Book AJ Styles

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with an unusual blog. I tried to keep Sudden Impact going but with work, school, and other things going on, I can't keep it going weekly until the end of May. So I will shoot out tbings on the fly like I do with Coffee Talk.

Before I get started, I want to announce that I'm going to be putting a wrestling Sports Center type web series together. ...
    Tags: aj styles
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Coffee Talk: Will Punk vs Taker Deliver?

Hey Wrestling Fans. Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. However, instead of multiple topics to touch on, I'm going back to the roots of Coffee Talk's inception and sticking to one topic here. That topic is, of course, the CM Punk vs Undertaker match at Wrestlemania. Many people were loving the fact that this match was going to happen, and at first, I was too. Then I witnessed the last ...

Updated 03-16-2013 at 04:15 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Lockdown

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact. We're three days away from Lockdown, where TNA is expecting their biggest US crowd in company history. This is a huge step for the company and Lockdown needs to really kill it. So, I'm going to breakdown this week's edition of Impact briefly, then I'm going to do how I would book Lockdown, just for kicks and see ...
  5. Coffee Talk: Wrestlemania is Nearing, so what's going on?

Hey everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. We have a mere six weeks to go before Wrestlemania is upon us. I know a lot of people aren't overly excited about it. But my question would be, why? There are so many things to ponder about Wrestlemania and what's going to happen with certain people over the course of the next six weeks. But I'll tell you what. We have Jack ...
  6. Coffee Talk: Let's Discuss This **Repost**

Hey everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here with a repost of Coffee Talk. There was a huge influx of blogs and Coffee Talk spent less than a day on the front page of the blog board. It didn't even have a chance to get read, so I figured I'd give it another go. Thank you to everyone who did read and had a chance to respond. I appreciate all the interaction. In case this happens again, I'd like to invite ...
  7. Coffee Talk: Let's Discuss This

Hey everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. I've gotten a great response to the format of this blog and the concept as a whole so I want to keep it going. I usually take major situations and use them for this but this edition, we will discuss a few things as we are on the heels of Elimination Chamber, and the final PPV stop, before a six week final stretch into Wrestlemania. ...
  8. Coffee Talk: The Road To Wrestlemania

Hey coffee lovers, and wrestling lovers alike. The Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. We are on the road to Wrestlemania and with Elimination Chamber upon us in 2 1/2 weeks, we're rounding that far turn of the track and approaching the final stretch. We don't have too many questions answered right now. We know that Wrestlemania itself will feature Cena challenging for the title against, ...
  9. Coffee Talk: Let's Talk About This Royal Rumble, Shall We?

Hey wrestling fans. Savior here bringing everyone another edition of Coffee Talk. As the title suggests, what I want to do tonight is talk about the Royal Rumble. I'll start by saying i patronized WWE today by renting the PPV. I usually only do Wrestlemania but The Rock back and getting a title shot, I just had to do it. So, grab a cup of joe, an espresso, a latte, whatever your poison is, and let's ...
  10. Sudden Impact: World Title Match & Fallout From the Wedding

Hey Wrestling Fans. Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA all the time. Again, I don't have much bad to say about WWE.

I know it's tough with Royal Rumble fever and Rock vs Punk coming up in a few days, but let's see what TNA has to offer. We have the fallout from the wedding and a World Title Match with Daniels & Hardy. I know the show was taped, ...
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.