View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Elimination Chamber: A Good PPV Before Wrestlemania???

Hey wrestling fans and fanatics alike. The Savior here. PhEonYx gets credit for coming up with the new name. Many thanks to you and to my readers and your comments.

I know in my last blog I said I'd be done until after the weekend, but something has been running through my mind recently. And it was Predictability. And not so much storyline predictability, like that lame excuse ...
  2. Best Ways to Turn Face and Heel...Follow Up

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here...*I really need a new name*. I wanted to follow up on my previous blog regarding Face and Heel turns. I did get a lot of positive comments regarding it but I missed a segment and I wanted to add it here.

First, I want to say that while I did list the 5 best ways to become heel, one of those reasons were not being a baby or a weasel like Daniel ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Blog About The Fans!

Hey wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior here to bring you Part 2 of my Blog About The Fans. I'm not doing a Part 3 so if this runs long, just stick with it.

Before I officially get started though, I received a few comments on Part 1, most particularly, some Zigglites who disagree with my statement about wrestling being scripted and ol' Dolphy coming in, doing what he's told, getting ...

Updated 02-13-2012 at 01:01 AM by Frank

Tags: fans
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Monday Night Raw: What We Witnessed!

Hey fellow wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior, or DKWS for short, here with a report on....MONDAY NIGHT RAW. I'm also going to throw in a few Royal Rumble tidbits.

I don't even know where to begin. Very little Cena, a tamed Michael Cole on commentary, a great line up of matches, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. In my opinion, it was the best Raw in recent history, not for it's ...
    Tags: raw report
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Titles in WWE: Do They Mean Anything Anymore?

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here about to save your week, once again, with a fresh new blog that's not the same ol, "but what about the Attitude Era?" or "WCW was great". Instead, I'm going to discuss the importance, if any, the titles in the WWE hold. A good question would be, What do the titles mean these days? They flip flop so much that it's hard to keep count who's champ ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Current Storylines and Where They're Going...

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here. I really need to change that name. Any suggestions? Nevermind. I'm just opening the floodgates of immaturity with that request.

I'm going to do something a little different on this post. I won't be posting this weekend with Smackdown and TNA thoughts so I wanted to touch on the current storylines in the WWE. I will also be speculating on how I ...
    Tags: cena, jericho, punk
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Thoughts on Raw. Does The WWE Care Anymore?

Hey Everyone. I'm back to post my thoughts after what I feel was a very disappointing Raw, save for the Kane dominated segments. I watched it on DVR and actually started watching earlier than usual because of the pathetic BCS Nat'l Championship Game. I do want to thank everyone who commented on my last post regarding The Attitude Era. I can promise there will be no Attitude Era talk in this blog. ...
    Tags: cena, jericho, raw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Why the Attitude Era dominates today's PG Era.

Hey everyone. Hope you all enjoyed your week. Instead of wasting everyone's time talking about this WEAK's *yes I spelled that correctly* wrestling programming, I want to talk about one of the hotter topics that seems to creep into every debate. The Attitude Era.

Let me start by saying, I'm guilty and I'll admit it. I have seriously been a little biased with my commentary on The Attitude ...

Updated 01-08-2012 at 06:09 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: attitude era
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Follow Up: Jericho's Return, Michael Cole, and Kane/Cena Feud

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here. I was going to change the Wrestling Savior part of my name but honestly, as great a wrestling mind as I have, if I knew the basic ins and outs of being a director or producer of a television show, I'd put on a weekly wrestling show that everyone would proud to have watched. Okay, gloating done.

The holiday week brought on some nice writing ...
    Tags: cena, jericho, kane
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Jericho's Return. What Did We See?

Okay. I'm sure this will be one of a thousand Jericho blogs that will be posted. To be honest, I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's perspective on this. For me, I'm glad to see him back. I'm sure it will be a short-lived visit. I'm interested to see what part he will play as we head toward The Royal Rumble. However, I want to talk about this return in particular.

In a single word: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.