Blog Comments

I agree with your column but it all comes down to dollars...I haven't been to a live show in years but am going to the RAW on the 1st in DC...while they won't be wrestling the Rock and HHH will be there...saw them wrestle years ago...but I'm mainly going because I figure the Undertaker will make an appearance...not expecting much more than that but it could be the last opportunity for me to see him live...even if he just comes out for a few...I support the newer talent and there are several I'd like to see pushed...but you can't underestimate the draw of the older stars...
    i for one hope punk wins. undertaker losing is the only way i can see him leaving, rather than just disappearing. It would no doubt help push punk up to that next level that you claim he won't reach. this will be 'takers "last ride" so too speak, as there is no way he will be back next year. punk will do what he's said he will and end the streak, leading to him running about for 12 months saying he's not only the best in the world, but the best of all time, leading up to a wrestlemania encounter with stone cold steve austin.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDerkelberk
    This was a great in-depth blog on the subject. Not to be too forward, but if you do happen to be pleasantly surprised by the quality of the match, it'd be great to hear your thoughts on it in a follow up blog too!
    Thank you for the comment. And yes, if this match does turn out to be a show stealer like most Undertaker matches are, everyone one of my readers has my promise that I will definitely follow up on this.
    You guys dont know what you are talking about. CM Punk with the help of the Shield and Hayman have undertaker on the verge until the stadium goes black....then we see a hologram of paul bearer walking to the ring....eeerie with urn in his hand...OR old viginettes of him urging his undertaker on...."get up my taker" ..." my undertaker will never rest in peace" and taker finally puts CM Punk, Shield to sleep.....the urn will play a special role because it will show taker the way and light up the entire arena...
    Hey yes i enjoyed the pros and cons of how you really broke it down to show what you meant i am a cm punk fan as well as a taker fan and i feel just as you do sadly seeing taker walk to the ring as slow as he did i wish he just stopped at 20 - 0 it just makes sense go out on top and just because the streak is alive doesn't mean that he cant be involved in some way as crazy as it sounds maybe a tag match with kane as his partner and d bryan as punks partner i really hope it does deliver because you said it perfectly with the build and physical status of this match and now punk has a minor injury that is keeping him from the matches at the house shows not a good sign and yes it was very tasteless to interrupt during the paul bearer tribute regardless of the permission just like when jerry had his heart attack they did the same thing so here's to hoping that we are all wrong and the show turns out to be a classic cheers
    The guy that made that fatal four way lost his job, so it's no surprise to hear that your criticizing that match too. In all honesty, I can't stand when people say undertaker will go 25-0. End of an era my ass. The match last year was beautiful to leave off on, should have never even came back.
    This was a great in-depth blog on the subject. Not to be too forward, but if you do happen to be pleasantly surprised by the quality of the match, it'd be great to hear your thoughts on it in a follow up blog too!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.