View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. Is the Kane/Cena Feud a Good or Bad Idea?

Hey Everyone. I'm actually getting sick of the name, DK Wrestling Savior, because I'm not the wrestling savior, I only wish I was rich enough to be one. I'm just an opinion man, so look for a change...right around January 2nd. *he he*

I'm going to touch on a few things about the Jericho return before I go into the Kane vs Cena feud. This will be another quick one because TNA needs some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. January 2nd is Approaching

Hey everyone. I'm back with another blog. This one will be quick because I plan on posting three times this week. I'm going to jump right in to this one and throw out a few possibilities for the January 2nd video.

First, this is all pure speculation. I know the website is reporting that the video is supposed to be for Jericho but when reading his tweets, I have to look at other possibilities ...
  3. Why Jobber Why? + I predicted this.

Hey Everyone. Pretty bad week of wrestling this week. Not much to be happy about. It took me a total of 24 minutes to watch Smackdown. It got mostly fast forwarded because it was just lame. Even the main event. If those 4 wrestlers in the main event represent what the future of WWE holds, then there are some dark days ahead. I know a lot of you reality tv junkies swing from the Ryder tip and have ...
  4. Final Resolution and Raw Thoughts....Kane Returns

Hey Everyone. This blogging thing is really awesome. I'm glad mostly everyone likes what I'm writing. But, rather than waste time with all that, I'll jump right in.

Final Resolution. I actually did pretty bad on my predictions. Some of the comments had predictions that were better than mine. I should have known that Kurt Angle was going to put Storm over since he's doing the Olympics ...
  5. How I would Run TNA...Realistically

Hey Everyone. I watched Smackdown and Michael Cole is so annoying, that I have nothing to say about it except he ruins the show. Clearly, he ruins the show. Think about how annoying some of the heel talents are. Vicki Guerrero, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer...and now, think of having to listen to them, all show long, on both shows. That's what it's like having Michael Cole ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 11:44 AM by Frank

Tags: tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. TNA Final Resolution Predictions...And some WHY's?

Hey everyone. I'm liking the comments I'm getting. It's great interacting with everyone. A change of pace, away from all the Undertaker Streak and Cena vs Rock blogging that's been going on. I'm going to focus solely on TNA.

First, I want to touch on some WHYs I have about what's happening in Impact Wrestling.

WHY is there still an Immortal faction? They seem to be doing ...
  7. Oh How Wrestlemania Has Changed.

Welcome back everyone. Again, thanks for checking out my blog. Someone blogged similar to what I was originally planning so I had to change things up. So, I'll jump right in.

Just real quick though. Raw was terrible, predictable, and outright lame. I was calling what was going to happen as if I wrote the show myself. The Cena/Zach Ryder segment, The Miz vs Orton, Ziggler vs Sheamus, ...
  8. A New Perspective on the Cena Heel Turn

Hey Everyone. Thank you again for reading my blogs. Earlier this week, I talked about what's happening with Cena and I touched on TNA a bit. I'll do more of both in this one.

I'm going to add a new perspective on the John Cena heel turn, or not heel turn, depending on what unfolds over the course of the next few months. There's been a lot of blogs and speculation about Cena recently. ...
  9. Cena, Miz, and TNA.

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving.

Thank you to everyone who has read and commented on my first blog last week. There were some who agreed with what I said and others who didn't. Either way, I pride myself on trying to think as objectively and realistically as possible. So what I write, might not always be the most popular, and some may say I'm flat out wrong, but ...

Updated 11-30-2011 at 11:08 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: cena, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. The State of Wrestling...Is the End Near?

This is my first real attempt at a blog in a public forum. I welcome any comments and I will be posting regarding WWE and TNA leading up to Wrestlemania. I cannot promise that I will be posting after Wrestlemania though.

I've watched Wrestling for a long time. And while I've seen the emergence of many superstars, and dealt with changing times and different eras. I've never thought I'd ...
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.