View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. Please Keep Vince McMahon Away + Thoughts on Raw

Hey everyone. DK Wrestling Savior back for anther write up. Not much has happened this week so there wasn't much for me to post about. But I'm back and I'm going to start with my thoughts on tonight's Raw.

Raw this week was okay. Wasn't horrible. Wasn't really anything to write home about either. I liked the fact that they were running two championship matches, even though they both ...
  2. Current Storylines and Where They're Going...

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here. I really need to change that name. Any suggestions? Nevermind. I'm just opening the floodgates of immaturity with that request.

I'm going to do something a little different on this post. I won't be posting this weekend with Smackdown and TNA thoughts so I wanted to touch on the current storylines in the WWE. I will also be speculating on how I ...
    Tags: cena, jericho, punk
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Thoughts on Raw. Does The WWE Care Anymore?

Hey Everyone. I'm back to post my thoughts after what I feel was a very disappointing Raw, save for the Kane dominated segments. I watched it on DVR and actually started watching earlier than usual because of the pathetic BCS Nat'l Championship Game. I do want to thank everyone who commented on my last post regarding The Attitude Era. I can promise there will be no Attitude Era talk in this blog. ...
    Tags: cena, jericho, raw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Why the Attitude Era dominates today's PG Era.

Hey everyone. Hope you all enjoyed your week. Instead of wasting everyone's time talking about this WEAK's *yes I spelled that correctly* wrestling programming, I want to talk about one of the hotter topics that seems to creep into every debate. The Attitude Era.

Let me start by saying, I'm guilty and I'll admit it. I have seriously been a little biased with my commentary on The Attitude ...

Updated 01-08-2012 at 06:09 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: attitude era
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Follow Up: Jericho's Return, Michael Cole, and Kane/Cena Feud

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here. I was going to change the Wrestling Savior part of my name but honestly, as great a wrestling mind as I have, if I knew the basic ins and outs of being a director or producer of a television show, I'd put on a weekly wrestling show that everyone would proud to have watched. Okay, gloating done.

The holiday week brought on some nice writing ...
    Tags: cena, jericho, kane
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Jericho's Return. What Did We See?

Okay. I'm sure this will be one of a thousand Jericho blogs that will be posted. To be honest, I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's perspective on this. For me, I'm glad to see him back. I'm sure it will be a short-lived visit. I'm interested to see what part he will play as we head toward The Royal Rumble. However, I want to talk about this return in particular.

In a single word: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Happy New Year: The Match of the Week Was???

Hey everyone. I hope you all have a safe and happy new year. I'm going to take a break from the main stream stuff and start anew following the revelation of our 1/2/12 mystery man. So, just a quick blip here and I'm off to celebrate the ringing in of 2012. I'm only going to use one match from each show, just to keep things balanced.

Raw: CM Punk Gauntlet vs Swagger, if/then Ziggler, ...
    Tags: raw, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. A Long Time Coming...Michael Cole Blog

Hey Everyone. Hope you all had a great Christmas holiday. When we left off, I talked a little about the video and some Kane/Cena feud. I never did touch on TNA but I don't think anyone's really counting right now. So this week, I'm going to touch on a few small things and then get into my Michael Cole...um...rant, I guess.

First, the John Cena vs Kane thing is actually going pretty ...
    Tags: michael cole
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. New Opinion of Dolph Ziggler

Hey folks. Thanks again for reading. I know this is my fourth post this week and it's most definitely my last until at least a few days after Christmas. But I just needed to bring the topic of Dolph Ziggler up. Just Ziggler in general. I have a new opinion of him. Before I start though, I just want to say, that I can't stand The Miz. He's a pain in the butt. He talks too much. But I love his theme ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Ideas for The Undertaker's WM Streak Match

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here bringing another hot topic debate to the EWN Blog scene. This will be another short one and will only focus on The Undertaker and his WM Streak.

By now, everyone heard HHH basically confirm his rematch with The Undertaker for this year's Wrestlemania, when he gave his speech at the Slammy Awards. Either that, or there will be no Undertaker match, ...
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.