Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Vega
    Good ideas, i also believe this is a part of the Cena heel turn, and I think Kane will come out on top in order to push Cena to the brink. However, my question is does the WWE has the guts to go through with the heel turn? As for your first part of the blog, the videos do seem to point to Jericho, but with the WWE anything could happen. Now the part when you said Jericho had no reason to attack Punk, well I kind of disagree. Notice Punk's claim to being the best in the world. I believe Jericho claimed that in his old persona. The globe in the video is a key marker that someone is after Punk to claim that title of best in the world, so If it is Jericho on the 2nd, he has a good enough reason why to attack Punk. He doesn't even have to state who's he after if he returns on the second. That could be revealed when he wins the rumble. Or the whole 2nd thing could be Steph and Shane, which would be interesting, lol.
    actually jericho's old persona statement was "king of the world" and even though they are similar id reckon king out ranks best.
    Kane vs Cena is A LOT better than the pebble vs Cena. At least we'll be able to see a build up, and at least kane has a chance of beating cena.
    I think the feud is a bad idea. The same day Kane ripped off Cena's shirt Cena lost to Kane in a dark match after the show, but only because of DQ when Cena hit Kane with a chair. From what I read Cena pretty much owned Kane after that even if Kane did win technically. I think this is what the feud will continue to be like. Cena will continue to be the Superman he's been for years and not go heel and I believe the whole thing will only lead to Cena feeling even stronger in his beliefs and newly inspired while Kane loses any momentum he got during his return. While WWE may be testing the waters for a Cena heel turn I don't see it happening because as Vince has shown us many times in the past he cares more about money than his fans and the kids are spending the money still even if Cena is getting booed out of the arena. I firmly believe at this time that Cena will stay a face and Kane will become just another one of WWE's dropped balls.
    Kane came back with a mask on and he is suppose to be a monster again. Having him loose to Cena would defeat the purpose. Having Kane beat Cena would only build Cena as the underdog. That is what I believe WWE is trying to do. I disagree that WWE is testing the water with a Cena heel turn. I still believe WWE still have blinders on, thinking they can still get people to cheer for Cena.
    Stone cold said earlier thus year that he felt he had 2 more years left in him but he didn't want to come ack because he wanted to be able to fish and what not pain free in the future. What if he changed his mind and its him.
    Good ideas, i also believe this is a part of the Cena heel turn, and I think Kane will come out on top in order to push Cena to the brink. However, my question is does the WWE has the guts to go through with the heel turn? As for your first part of the blog, the videos do seem to point to Jericho, but with the WWE anything could happen. Now the part when you said Jericho had no reason to attack Punk, well I kind of disagree. Notice Punk's claim to being the best in the world. I believe Jericho claimed that in his old persona. The globe in the video is a key marker that someone is after Punk to claim that title of best in the world, so If it is Jericho on the 2nd, he has a good enough reason why to attack Punk. He doesn't even have to state who's he after if he returns on the second. That could be revealed when he wins the rumble. Or the whole 2nd thing could be Steph and Shane, which would be interesting, lol.
    Could it be 'Tough Enough' winner Andy Leavine?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.