Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Godsmack78
    I did read your whole blog..and I too wasnt quite sold on dolph.. And im still not..and my opinion is that he has mediocre mic skills.. And he is certainly not one the top promo cutters right now..cody rhodes is better at promos. So is rtruth..if he didnt have is$ues with smokin fake pot lol.. Anyhow you have your opinion and I have mine.
    How does stating that R-Truth and Cody Rhodes having better mic skills then Dolf Ziggler support your reason of Dolf Ziggler not being one of the best promo cutters on the mic? That's like saying Jack Swagger is not one of the best technical wrestlers today because Daniel Bryan is better then him.
    I did read your whole blog..and I too wasnt quite sold on dolph.. And im still not..and my opinion is that he has mediocre mic skills.. And he is certainly not one the top promo cutters right now..cody rhodes is better at promos. So is rtruth..if he didnt have is$ues with smokin fake pot lol.. Anyhow you have your opinion and I have mine.
    Totally disagree..ya the miz migt not be the best but mr ziggles is nt ready..and. please dnt insult mr perfect and. Hbk and. Hhh by comparing them to a ken doll like dolph.. is he athletic.absolutley.. can he put on a good match..yes. but his mic game is shit and vickie is hurting him at this point.. especially if he's getting hisso calleddeserved push.. you should havelistened tour gut and kept ziggles buried for now.. where's he goin anyway?
    You gotta read the whole blog, not just parts. I never once mentioned his skills on the mic. I only, and specifically, just mentioned his ring work, his selling of moves, and his taking bumps. I never said he was as great as Mr. Perfect.
    Totally disagree..ya the miz migt not be the best but mr ziggles is nt ready..and. please dnt insult mr perfect and. Hbk and. Hhh by comparing them to a ken doll like dolph.. is he athletic.absolutley.. can he put on a good match..yes. but his mic game is shit and vickie is hurting him at this point.. especially if he's getting hisso calleddeserved push.. you should havelistened tour gut and kept ziggles buried for now.. where's he goin anyway?
    Dolf Ziggler is shit on the mic? Hes one of the best promo cutters in the WWE today.
    It was truly awesome main event for smackdown i would love to see real WH feud embark between those to
    What I would like to see is Taker take on whoever and win this year. And get healthy enough for one more Wrestlemania match next year. His opponent- John Cena. One for the ages. I would then end his streak there cuz if there ever was a person who you could put that burden on would be Cena. He is booed out of the building anyways. It would be the final passing of the torch and give Cena the right to pass the torch on in the next 3 or 4 Wrestlemania's. Will probly get crowned for this opinion but with me being a fan of both men, they would put on a match for the ages!!!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.