Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Godsmack78
    @hbk.. I think dubs would argue with dry paint..i dont like ziggler..and just cuz they cream their pants over him doesnt mean I will..and the reason I bring up mic skills is because they are important just as much as a hiptoss..listen to dolph cut a promo, look me in my eyes and tell me he is main event level..i guess u will be sayin zackryder deserves the wwe title lol.
    There is a difference between having a debate and having an argument buddy. I may debate firmly but I don't flame anyone either nor do I use 4th grade remarks against someone. Also, Dolf Ziggler can cut a promo on anything and still make it entertaining. Not necessarily saying hes the best promo cutter in the WWE as there is still a little bit of improvement but hes still one of the best talkers in the WWE right now. Dolf Ziggler has the in-ring ability and the mic skills to become a WWE Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsmack78
    Dubs you would argue with shit on the side of mY shoe..how do you figure daniel bryan is better than swaager technically? Stay off the crack.. Swags would murder db head to head...ow back to the issue.. It matters a shit ton to have good mic skills.. And totally agree with hbk..ziggzs oversells waaaay too much..if dubs wants to cream his pants over ziggzs, ryder, and daniel bryan then em..but dont try and make urself look good by trying to overanalyze every persons comment like ur on espn..
    When did I say Daniel Bryan is better then Jack Swagger? Instead of me "Staying off the crack", why don't you read my previous post a little better because I'm pretty sure I was using Daniel Bryan and Jack Swagger as an example to support my statement. You seem to hate what's popular. Very hipster-like of you. Also, you're 4th grade cliche remarks are astonishing my friend. Creaming his jeans? How "witty" of you.
    Updated 12-31-2011 at 04:54 PM by Dubs
    Dubs you would argue with shit on the side of mY shoe..how do you figure daniel bryan is better than swaager technically? Stay off the crack.. Swags would murder db head to head...ow back to the issue.. It matters a shit ton to have good mic skills.. And totally agree with hbk..ziggzs oversells waaaay too much..if dubs wants to cream his pants over ziggzs, ryder, and daniel bryan then em..but dont try and make urself look good by trying to overanalyze every persons comment like ur on espn..
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Hughes35
    Great Blog DK. I'm working on a Michael Cole blog that will be up soon. This was pretty spot on. WWE needs to either turn Cole back face or get rid of him.
    Awesome. Looking forward to reading it.
    Great Blog DK. I'm working on a Michael Cole blog that will be up soon. This was pretty spot on. WWE needs to either turn Cole back face or get rid of him.
    Great Blog! Micheal Cole is so annnoying
    I agree with AOF666. I DON'T think this is a set-up for a Cena heel turn. I think it's an attempt to get fans back on Cena's side. But why? Well I feel there are a couple of reasons.

The main reason: 1. Rock is going to put Cena over at WM28. Just like Hogan did to Rock years ago, now its time for Rock to put Cena over. Pass the torch time. But how bad would it look if after Rock put Cena over at WM everyone boos Cena after his win? BAD! So WWE is trying to use Kane to get get fans back on Cena's side.

2. WWE is scared out of their minds on what would happen if they actually turned Cena heel. Unlike Hogan, whose heel turn redefined his career, this could potentially end Cena's career. Times are different, and I don't think Cena's heel turn would have the same effect like Hogan's had. Hogan had the whole NWO storyline to back his turn and build up and surprise leading to his turn. Cena has none of that. WWE realizes the risk they could take in doing this with Cena. And I honestly don't blame them.

What really solidified this for me was how brutal they made this last attack look on Cena, where it basically looked like Kane was suffocating Cena. You almost felt a little bit of sympathy for Cena in that moment. That's when it hit me. They are trying to get everyone back on Cena's good side. I don't blame WWE for trying to do this, but is Kane the right person to do this with? I tend to lean towards the negative on that. You can't build up an anticipated return and "resurrection" of Kane and then expect everyone to start booing him now. Especially when you have an open ended storyline between Kane and Mark Henry with the injury angle. You can't just have the attitude of "Let's forget that ever happened." I think it's a great idea to get people back on Cena's side, probably the only option left to get people behind Cena again, but with Kane... I don't know...
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Bomb II
    Great point! but back then there was also a lot more emphasis on the match itself - the moves, the dynamics, the feud, while now it's Twitter This and Twitter That.
    I would of course love to see Cole take a backseat to Lawlers (or most anyone elses) commentary, but unfortunately that will never ever ever ever happen... Sigh
    Totally agree. That was the leads job he called the play by play and the heel was the comic relief. Even when you had Lawler as heel you had Good Old J.R. there to straighten him out and get back on topic.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.