Blog Comments

What they did was genius you can already hear him next week
    "I could of had those mindless ass clowns cheering all night"
    Cm punk is the voice of the fans and y2j just imbaresed the fans
    Perfect set up for WM
    I would rather have had undertaker or lesner or even batista then jericho simple as that
    Dancing with the Stars will do that to u...
    DK you have a good selection. I'm gonna watch the women's match on YT right now!

EDIT: Just watched it. It was pretty good for a women's match. The octopus stretch and kip up were awesome! The match seemed kinda slow but picked up as time went on. This wasn't the best week for either company in terms of quality of wrestling, but this was a good match.
    Updated 01-02-2012 at 05:05 AM by The Brown One
    Quote Originally Posted by pjpjr6
    So, you're only a real wrestling fan if people agree with your opinion?
    No. Not what I said at all. I'm trying to avoid the anti-TNAers from flapping their gums about my choice of match of the week. I want people who comment to, at the very least, be objective instead of disagreeing just because they hate TNA and don't watch it.

Any true wrestling fan, who watches it for the quality of matches and wrestling, instead of for how many times Zack Ryder says "Wooo Wooo Wooo", would clearly agree that those girls in TNA put on the best main event of the week.
    So, you're only a real wrestling fan if people agree with your opinion?
    I loved the KO's match, but the ending ruined it for me, especially with Taz and Tenay asking "Who ran to the ring and did Madison Rayne's finisher?"

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.