Blog Comments

You provided good logic for your opinions. I'll just add my 2 cents about the Shield. Yeah they may not be in the midst of something grande at the moment, but they're still over as hell right now and have this magnetism that makes everyone want to watch.

Not too much left to do in tag teaming, you're right, but we have seen new ongoings with them in terms of both eyeing the tag titles and spanning out to singles competition as well. WWE doesn't need to make a drastic move with them yet, it seems like they (along with many of us) are simply enjoying the ride at the moment.
    A lot of the appeal of The Shield is the newness of the guys and that every person seems important. You know I like me some TNA but the Aces and Eights unfortunately can't say that every guy seems important or that every person is new. Plus they lose a lot.

I would like something more from The Shield as far as a why they are here or what justice means to them, but that would take good writing to drag it out. Where's that soap opera writer when you need him?

I do agree on your point with the Usos and Kofi facing against them. Not every match needs to be building a story, but the teams at least have to make some sense!
    I agree with pretty much everything in this blog. Hopefully the TV title will actually start being used in angles again and defended more than once a year. Also, what ever happened to cashing in the X division title for a TNA title shot? Seems like they have just forgotten about that angle. Before RVD lost the belt, I always thought he would try and take advantage of that stipulation. Oh well.
    Did roode and aires not say they were after all the gold a while back ? .. There seems to be a disregard for the ' smaller ' titles across both companies ie intercontinental and that pointless piece of metal round cesaro
    I would really like to see Gunner in the mix.
    It's kind of ridiculous that Devon hasn't defended his title because after he won before he joined Aces Hogan said the title would be defended every week. That could make the title actually mean something and stories could be built around how many consecutive weeks its been retained. But no, I guess TNA just forgot about it. Nice read BTW.
    Wrestlemania stunk in my opinion, raw the following night was more entertaining. I myself found the Taker v Punk match more interesting and edge of the seat action then the brock vs hhh match, especially since it was the first time i've gone into a mania wondering will the streak actually end.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.