View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. A Blog About The Fans!

Hey wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior here to bring you Part 2 of my Blog About The Fans. I'm not doing a Part 3 so if this runs long, just stick with it.

Before I officially get started though, I received a few comments on Part 1, most particularly, some Zigglites who disagree with my statement about wrestling being scripted and ol' Dolphy coming in, doing what he's told, getting ...

Updated 02-13-2012 at 01:01 AM by Frank

Tags: fans
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Blog About....The Fans! Part 1

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here putting up something new and different today. I'm going to blog about the IWC. There is a broad range of us and I'm going to do my best to touch on everyone. This isn't going to be negative and I have no intentions of insulting anyone, though I'm sure some feelings will be hurt. There are so many topics, I'm only going to mention the most popular based on comments ...
  3. More than Just a Raw Review: Lots of Stuff.

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here hoping you all had a great weekend. I enjoyed the Superbowl, and like I'm sick of seeing Cena and Orton in the title picture, I'm sick of seeing The Patriots in the Superbowl and was very happy to see The Giants win.

Okay,k let's jump right in as I have a lot of stuff to talk about here. I'll do my best to not jump all over the place.
  4. TNA from Wembly Arena: What we saw last night...

Hey wrestling faithful. DK Wrestling Savior here with, finally, a report on TNA that is worth writing.

I haven't written anything about TNA recently because, well, it has just sucked. The bleeping out of the "A" word, the holding back and incredibly fake looking chair and chain shots by Bubba Ray Dudley, *yes, I said it*, too much Eric Young and ODB screen time. And everything ...
    Tags: tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Monday Night Raw: What We Witnessed!

Hey fellow wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior, or DKWS for short, here with a report on....MONDAY NIGHT RAW. I'm also going to throw in a few Royal Rumble tidbits.

I don't even know where to begin. Very little Cena, a tamed Michael Cole on commentary, a great line up of matches, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. In my opinion, it was the best Raw in recent history, not for it's ...
    Tags: raw report
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Welcome to "JERICHO IS IRRELEVANT"

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior, or DK Genius for short, is back with another post. I figure 75 people will post their Royal Rumble thougts on the blog board so, as always, I'm throwing a curve ball.

However, it's not much of a curveball is it? My title pretty much says what this blog is going to be. Because I'm officially done with the Chris Jericho saga. Let's look at a run-down of what ...

Updated 01-30-2012 at 10:05 AM by DK Wrestling Savior (Typos)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Genuine Royal Rumble Predictions + a few tidbits

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here to give my Royal Rumble predictions. But before I do that, I want to touch on just a few little things.

First, my last blog was about the Bleak Future of the WWE. I got a good amount of comments and they were all great. Reading these comments, I feel compelled to answer a few things. It was touched upon that we may be seeing the next Big Superstar ...
  8. The Bleak Future of the WWE

Hey Everyone. Busy week, plus not too much to write about. I logged on Tues morning and saw 17,000 blogs about a Monday Night Raw recap. So, despite the Cena poorly executed angry face into the camera which confirms his Royal Rumble victory over Kane w/ elements of Luke turning to the Darkside, it wasn't much of a build up to the Royal Rumble. I'm more looking forward to HHH's job eval on Johnny Ace. ...
  9. Even Newer Perspective on A Cena Heel Turn

Welcome Everyone to DKmania!! *waiting for loud, glorious ovation to end*.

I'm back with sort of a follow up, but now, just a newer thought that came across my mind when seeing the rewind of the Cena/Kane segment where Cena viciously took out Jack Swagger. Is that the final sign for the heel turn? Could it actually be happening now? Or will Cena Rise Above Hate, and remain the most hated ...
  10. The Titles in WWE: Do They Mean Anything Anymore?

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here about to save your week, once again, with a fresh new blog that's not the same ol, "but what about the Attitude Era?" or "WCW was great". Instead, I'm going to discuss the importance, if any, the titles in the WWE hold. A good question would be, What do the titles mean these days? They flip flop so much that it's hard to keep count who's champ ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.