Blog Comments

I really felt like the Cena/Kane angle was just odd. You had Cole talking about how Cena snapped, but he was just being the same Cena we have seen a million times. He was being a clown while beating someone up. I would have liked to see Cena continue to be not just aggressive but have that dark streak. It is a shame that Cena's WM opponent is already booked, because it would be neat to see the Cena/Kane angle develop slowly over a period of months as opposed to just having shoved in as filler until Cena/Rock picks up speed.
    You know, I can't say I really paid a lot of attention to his midsection at RR or tonight. I did notice when he left the ring a couple of weeks ago he had a pretty ripped midsection. If having a 6 pack like that is 'soft around the middle', well, I wish I was as out of shape as he is.

I would also just like to point out that for a heck of a lot of people, judging from their comments after the RR, Great White winning it *was* the end of the world. Is it what you wanted? Nope. Did you get Jerritrolled again? Yup. Will you be back here bitching and whining next time he trolls you? Yup.

Frankly I really don't care if you enjoy it or not, not my concern. I think your arrogant prick attitude is far more annoying that Jericho losing the RR, but since I enjoy Sheamus, I don't really mind too much. *shrug* I will say I had a blast with tonight's RAW, and thought what Jericho did there is likely the start of the predicted Punk/CJ feud... but then I may have just been Jerritrolled myself.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Looking forward to it.
    Haha!! How bout you stop whining and watch what's going to happen.
    you forgot to add that he was blatantly busted with that photo of him at the airport but still pretended it was him. and that not talking in the mic on the highlight reel made him look like some sort of goofy mime. so you can tell i agree that this return is a letdown
    You shouldn't compare Jericho to the Nexus, they were rookies with a WWE creative storyline that unfortunately became irrelevant after 2 months (Summerslam).

Jericho came up with an idea off his own, I'm pretty sure he won't dissapoint even when it was a bit of a let down of him not making that big of an impact at the Rumble. Jericho just trolls the hell out of everyone, thinking we would hear the things that we want to hear from him but just doing something in the opposite direction. I'm sure he can make the best out of this situation.

I actually think Jericho/Undertaker will be interesting instead of seeing Triple H vs. Undertaker for a 3rd time, if that happens then that might mean Triple H vs. CM Punk will happen at Wrestlemania which I actually don't mind seeing as their feud was pretty awkward. First beating eachother up at Night of Champions and then teaming up at Vengeance.

I guess we'll have to just see where it goes. I'm not a psychic, but I just think there are plenty of possibilities that can turn out well.
    I agree with you on the Triple Threat Match. Bryan is getting a lot of heat, and they are making him a great heal. As for the Cena/Kane match, I think they are testing the waters to see how the fans react to a possible heel turn. So again, I agree with you

As far as Jericho winning the Rumble...god I hope not! If "The World is going to change as we know it." I would rather him become the new RAW GM, and not the next WWE Champion.

Then the Punk/Ziggler match. I think Zigger is very much ready to win the WWE Title. He has been one of the hardest workers in the WWE in 2011, he has improved his game, and a screwjob, would only improve Punk's character which is getting a bit stale.

And my pick for the Rumble....Cody Rhodes.
    Santino doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the Royal Rumble, but otherwise I completely agree

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.