View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. The Abdominal Stretch: The Bumpy Road to Wrestlemania

Good Day Fanatics of the wrestling world. Welcome to being locked into the Abdominal Stretch, bringing you fresh opinions and perspectives in what's happening in wrestling. I didn't do a Raw post this week because frankly, it sucked and there's not much to say about it. The Miz is buried completely. There's still no real build for Sheamus and Daniel Bryan. The focus seems to be on the top 3 WM matches, ...
  2. Did You Know?: Are WWE's Claims Accurate?

Hey fans. This is an unusual third post for me this week. Again, it's something fresh. It's not one of 9 Rock vs Cena Promotions Comparisons. It's not one of 8 "Best Wrestlemania Matches". It's not one of 6 "Best of All Time" posts and then lists a Dolph Ziggler match. *Yes, I had to rip Ziggles, even in a post like this*.

Instead, I saw one of WWE's famous Did You ...

Updated 03-03-2012 at 04:59 PM by DK Wrestling Savior (Re-worked Title)

Categories
    User News
  3. The Abdominal Stretch: Big Time Demotions and WM Build Up

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here bringing you more fresh perspectives and new material the the blog board with my second installment of...

THE ABDOMINAL STRETCH!!!

This week, I wanna touch on a few of the major demotions that have evidently occurred. I also wanna discuss how I feel the WWE is handling the build up to Wrestlemania 28. So, let's get started.
    Tags: wm 28
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Where Are Today's Stars? WM28 Reality Check

Hey Wrestling Fan-Addicts, The Saviour here with another fresh, new perspective. At least, I think it's fresh and new, as I haven't read anything similar.

In lieu of tonight's Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk match, where I saw Daniel Bryan use the Abdominal Stretch, I've come up with a new name for my JR Style Blog. It will be called The Abdominal Stretch, and it'll be featured on either Wednesday ...

Updated 02-28-2012 at 02:09 AM by Frank

Tags: wrestlemania
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Saviour's Mash Up: A JR style Blog

Hey fans of the squared circle. The Saviour here introducing a new concept that I'm going to do. it's going to be a blog styled like JR's blog that gets posted on here. I'm going to briefly, or at least as briefly as I can, touch on a few opinionated topics. I'm going to do this once a week, around mid-week. This is my pilot for this. Hopefully, everyone likes what they read. If not, I'll kill it ...

Updated 02-22-2012 at 06:35 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Off to the Burial Grounds, Big Show, Mark Henry, More!

Hey hardcore wrestling fans, The Saviour is here with more fresh, new topics to talk about. I figure after Raw and the live Smackdown, everyone would be giving their Wrestlemania predictions and talking about how great John Cena's promo was...and it was, possibly one of his career best, I'm here to talk about those who have headed down the road to the burial grounds.

When I say burial ...

Updated 02-22-2012 at 09:24 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Elimination Chamber: Opening Eyes, Closing Cases, and Overall Surprising.

Hey sports entertainment fans of the world wide web. The Saviour here with a review of what I found to be a surprisingly very good PPV. Eyes have been opened, cases have been closed, the picture is becoming clearer as we come down the 6 week stretch before Wrestlemania XVIII. There was an equal amount of good and bad and that’s what I want to touch on. I’m sure this will bring on a lot ...
  8. Elimination Chamber: A Good PPV Before Wrestlemania???

Hey wrestling fans and fanatics alike. The Savior here. PhEonYx gets credit for coming up with the new name. Many thanks to you and to my readers and your comments.

I know in my last blog I said I'd be done until after the weekend, but something has been running through my mind recently. And it was Predictability. And not so much storyline predictability, like that lame excuse ...
  9. Best Ways to Turn Face and Heel...Follow Up

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here...*I really need a new name*. I wanted to follow up on my previous blog regarding Face and Heel turns. I did get a lot of positive comments regarding it but I missed a segment and I wanted to add it here.

First, I want to say that while I did list the 5 best ways to become heel, one of those reasons were not being a baby or a weasel like Daniel ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Best Ways to Turn Face and Heel....and Those who Need It

Hey fans of the squared circle, DK Wrestling Savior here with another interesting topic. This is one that I feel is out of the realm of the usual, just like my blogs about the fans.

The list is interesting and I'm going to do what I can to not be so obvious with my list. I'm not going to spend a lot of time trying to add fuel to the already sky high flames of the fire with the John Cena ...
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.