View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. Coffee Talk: Interest in the Wrestling Industry + Quick Sudden Impact

Hey Fans. Savior here with an edition of a new blog idea I had called. Coffee Talk. A little concept where we talk about things on a much broader scale than just breaking down show by show and storyline by storyline. It's not going to be a weekly blog or anything like that. Just something I throw out there when something of interest sparks me to write one.

Before I start, let me apologize ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Best Number One Contender Concept

Hey wrestling fans. Savior here with a little time so I figured I'd shoot a blog out there. It's sort of random, as few of the titled concepts are really in play at the moment. I've come up with the top concepts right now that both TNA and WWE use to determine future title contenders. The four biggest concepts going right now are. The purpose of this blog is to get some conversation going as there ...
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Last Night's Raw: Thoughts and Prayers with Jerry Lawler

Hey fans. Savior here. The tone of this blog is going to be a little down, for obvious reasons. I will start by saying that I think New Jack needs to get out of his mom's basement and grow the hell up. Jerry Lawler is a legendary figure in wrestling, a little respect is in order. I'm sure everyone is with me when I say our thoughts and prayers are with Jerry Lawler.

Now, I watched the ...
  4. Break It Down:SummerSlam, Aces & Eights, and Much More

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior along with Bearkg with another installment of….

BREAK IT DOWN!

We got some good topics this week. Hope you enjoy.
    1. Rate SummerSlam with good, bad, and overall

Bearkg. For me, Summerslam was interesting. I'll go right into the good and bad.

Good
    Chris Jericho ...
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Abdominal Stretch Special: Where It All Stands Now

Hey Wrestling Fans from Everywhere and Wherever. The Saviour here with a very, very special edition of The Abdominal Stretch. Why is this edition so special? Because I retired the Abdominal Stretch over a month ago, and am bringing it back for ONE…MORE…POST.

That’s right. This will be my last blog post in regards to WWE. Unfortunately, I’ve come to a realization ...
    Tags: raw 1000, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. What Makes a Wrestler A Main Event Star?

Hey Everyone. The Saviour here with another blog consisting of a fresh perspective and new stuff to read for everyone to enjoy.

Now, before I get started, I had an awesome thought. There might not be enough time to coordinate something like this, but I would like to get together with three or four of the best bloggers on here and do some sort of a round table debate. Sort of like the ...

Updated 03-10-2012 at 12:21 AM by DK Wrestling Savior (typos)

Tags: main event, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.