View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. The Abdonimal Stretch: More on WM, and Post WM Thoughts

Hey Everybody. The Saviour here for this week's addition of The Abdominal Stretch. While I'm going to format this blog as I usually do, I will not be bringing new and fresh perspectives like I usually do...simply because, we're coming down the home stretch for Wrestlemania and that's basically The Event that's going on in the wrestling world. I'm also going to go into a few things post-WM, but obviously ...
  2. The Abdominal Stretch: Still Staggering Down The Road to Wrestlemania

Hey fans of this insanely crazy world we call wrestling. The Saviour here with another addition of The Abdominal Stretch, bringing more fresh perspectives and new, interesting topics.

Before I start, I'd like to thank TheSilk for jumping in my grave on The Miz face turn post leading to Wrestlemania. I had a similar idea in mind but he went into great detail and brought up a scenario ...
  3. The Abdominal Stretch: The Bumpy Road to Wrestlemania

Good Day Fanatics of the wrestling world. Welcome to being locked into the Abdominal Stretch, bringing you fresh opinions and perspectives in what's happening in wrestling. I didn't do a Raw post this week because frankly, it sucked and there's not much to say about it. The Miz is buried completely. There's still no real build for Sheamus and Daniel Bryan. The focus seems to be on the top 3 WM matches, ...
  4. Where Are Today's Stars? WM28 Reality Check

Hey Wrestling Fan-Addicts, The Saviour here with another fresh, new perspective. At least, I think it's fresh and new, as I haven't read anything similar.

In lieu of tonight's Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk match, where I saw Daniel Bryan use the Abdominal Stretch, I've come up with a new name for my JR Style Blog. It will be called The Abdominal Stretch, and it'll be featured on either Wednesday ...

Updated 02-28-2012 at 02:09 AM by Frank

Tags: wrestlemania
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Ideas for The Undertaker's WM Streak Match

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here bringing another hot topic debate to the EWN Blog scene. This will be another short one and will only focus on The Undertaker and his WM Streak.

By now, everyone heard HHH basically confirm his rematch with The Undertaker for this year's Wrestlemania, when he gave his speech at the Slammy Awards. Either that, or there will be no Undertaker match, ...
  6. Oh How Wrestlemania Has Changed.

Welcome back everyone. Again, thanks for checking out my blog. Someone blogged similar to what I was originally planning so I had to change things up. So, I'll jump right in.

Just real quick though. Raw was terrible, predictable, and outright lame. I was calling what was going to happen as if I wrote the show myself. The Cena/Zach Ryder segment, The Miz vs Orton, Ziggler vs Sheamus, ...
  7. The State of Wrestling...Is the End Near?

This is my first real attempt at a blog in a public forum. I welcome any comments and I will be posting regarding WWE and TNA leading up to Wrestlemania. I cannot promise that I will be posting after Wrestlemania though.

I've watched Wrestling for a long time. And while I've seen the emergence of many superstars, and dealt with changing times and different eras. I've never thought I'd ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.