View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. Sudden Impact Special: Was Something Different This Week?

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact. I haven't posted in a while and it would seem a lot has happened. We had their Wrestlemania equivalent PPV this past Sunday, as well as a lot of developments such as Hogan leaving, cancelling Impact on the road, and a return to Universal in Orlando. There's a lot to talk about, so I'll give my thoughts on their attempt to ...
    Tags: tna impact
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sudden Impact: The Need for the Mid Card Title

Hey fans. DK Savior here, way ahead of his homework this week and had time to do a special edition of Sudden Impact. Though this should be more of a Coffee Talk, I've decided to do this TNA focused blog without doing a report on what was a very hyped, yet, someone deflating episode of Impact from Corpus Cristi, TX. The 2 out of 3 falls turned out to be a pretty decent match even after the first 2 ...
  3. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Genesis

Hey wrestling fans, Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA and...well, I don't really have anything bad to say about WWE right now. But anywho, we're coming home to Genesis, which is shaping up to be a nice looking PPV so far. So, let's jump into it, shall we.

Opening Segment

After what could be one of the biggest let downs of 2013...and we're ...
  4. Sudden Impact and Final Resolution Predictions

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA and ....okay. I'm going to stop right there, because if there's one thing that's evident, it's I better never speak ill of a certain company or certain superstars. I don't want all the people that hate my blogs *even though they read them anyway* to get into a frenzy because I dared not like one of their elite. ...
  5. sudden Impact: The Final Stretch Toward Bound For Glory

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with this week's edition of Sudden Impact. You'll have to excuse me this week, as this won't be my best work. I'm going through some things right now, and my free time is dwindling by the minute. So, let's get to it.

Austin Aries, Bully Ray, Jeff Hardy, Bound For Glory

A Double and Jeff Hardy had a nice face off and before things ...

Updated 09-14-2012 at 07:35 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: tna impact
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Sudden Impact: "Erase The E and Go Fluk Yourselves"

Hey EWN community, and loyal readers of my blog series. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, and not the Corporate Bullies from the North. *had to sneak that in there*

TNA continues to gives us what we want. Good quality wrestling. Unfortunately, in today's world, that's just not enough. People want more story, more intriguing content that ...
  7. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Destination X

Hey wrestling fans. The Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where we talk all TNA, and not the evil empire up north.

TNA has been on a roll lately. The overwhelming majority seems to agree, at least from what I see in the blogs and forums, that it's been putting on a much better show overall than the WWE. Last week, I asked if justice would be served, and the ratings would ...

Updated 07-05-2012 at 11:10 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Sudden Impact: Live and the Momentum Continues

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, and we don't talk about the complete hack company from up north.

I love Open Fight Night. I love the BFG Series. This week's Impact gives us both. Let's get to it.

A Double and Option C

I gotta say, I love this idea. I think they're eliminating the weight restriction ...
  9. Sudden Impact: TNA Debuts, LIVE

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all Impact Wrestling, All the Time.

Tonight, TNA debuted their summer long stretch of live broadcasts. Lately I've been very high on TNA, and very low on the other guys. We'll have to see if TNA brought it on their first live broadcast of the summer. In the spirit of bearkg's Uncooked blog, I'm going ...
  10. Sudden Impact: Match of the Year Candidate?

Hey Wrestling Fans. The Saviour here with another edition of Sudden Impact, bringing a fresh perspective on all things TNA...No talking about the evil empire in this blog.

Rather than bore everyone with a long and drawn out intro or lead in to the blog, let's just get down to business.

SECOND OPEN FIGHT NIGHT

This week's Impact marked the second Open Fight Night. ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.