View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. Sudden Impact Special: TNA's Cost-Cutting Measures

Hey fans. Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact. No jokes, no cheapshots at the other company. This is actually sad. TNA is cutting down their roster and as the list stands from the latest update according to this website, Christian York and Joey Ryan have just joined Sam Shaw, Taelor Hendrix, and Madison Rayne as notable that have been released. I've got the website up on another screen ...
    Tags: tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Slammiversary

Hey wrestling fans. It's been a long time but DK Savior is back with another edition of Sudden Impact. This week was the coming home show to Slammiversary. And this show had everything that most coming home shows should have. Mixed tag matches involving participants from two of the matches, a 4 on 4 tag match with all teams involved in the elimination tag title match, a tag team match with two sets ...
  3. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Lockdown

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact. We're three days away from Lockdown, where TNA is expecting their biggest US crowd in company history. This is a huge step for the company and Lockdown needs to really kill it. So, I'm going to breakdown this week's edition of Impact briefly, then I'm going to do how I would book Lockdown, just for kicks and see ...
  4. Sudden Impact: World Title Match & Fallout From the Wedding

Hey Wrestling Fans. Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA all the time. Again, I don't have much bad to say about WWE.

I know it's tough with Royal Rumble fever and Rock vs Punk coming up in a few days, but let's see what TNA has to offer. We have the fallout from the wedding and a World Title Match with Daniels & Hardy. I know the show was taped, ...
  5. Sudden Impact: Wedding Day Bliss

Hey fans. Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact. This week, we are all cordially invited to witness Brooke and "Mark" exchange their vows and enter into the sacred institute of marriage...Oh yeah, and there was wrestling too.

Bare with me if this isn't the strongest Sudden Impact effort. Back to back days of writing quality blogs is proving to be somewhat difficult. ...
    Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Coffee Talk: Interest in the Wrestling Industry + Quick Sudden Impact

Hey Fans. Savior here with an edition of a new blog idea I had called. Coffee Talk. A little concept where we talk about things on a much broader scale than just breaking down show by show and storyline by storyline. It's not going to be a weekly blog or anything like that. Just something I throw out there when something of interest sparks me to write one.

Before I start, let me apologize ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Sudden Impact Plus A Little Extra

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, and not the rip offs from up north. :-)

Unfortunately, I didn't win the half a billion dollar Powerball, so again, I missed my chance to buy TNA and make it bigger and better than WWE. Maybe next time.

I'm going to stray away a bit from my normal style because this will be an ...

Updated 11-30-2012 at 12:49 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Best Number One Contender Concept

Hey wrestling fans. Savior here with a little time so I figured I'd shoot a blog out there. It's sort of random, as few of the titled concepts are really in play at the moment. I've come up with the top concepts right now that both TNA and WWE use to determine future title contenders. The four biggest concepts going right now are. The purpose of this blog is to get some conversation going as there ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. The Time Has Come: TNA Needs to Get Real or Get Out

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here. Amidst the unfortunate circumstances that have resulted from the awful storm, school has been closed for a week without power. Since I was smart enough to do my homework over the weekend, I've got time for a blog. It's been a while, so I may be rusty. But this is one certainly a TNA focused blog. So a warning to all the naysayers out there...mostly people who need ...
  10. Sudden Impact Special: Real Bound For Glory Report

Hey fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact, where I'll be giving a REAL report on TNA's signature PPV Event, Bound For Glory.

Before I get started, I must say I'm a bit disappointed in the BFG posts that have made it onto this blog board and into the forum. Why am I disappointed? Well, to be honest, I think I've reached the point where I just can't take ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.