View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. Last Night's Raw: Thoughts and Prayers with Jerry Lawler

Hey fans. Savior here. The tone of this blog is going to be a little down, for obvious reasons. I will start by saying that I think New Jack needs to get out of his mom's basement and grow the hell up. Jerry Lawler is a legendary figure in wrestling, a little respect is in order. I'm sure everyone is with me when I say our thoughts and prayers are with Jerry Lawler.

Now, I watched the ...
  2. The Abdominal Stretch: Now Way Out is Next

Hey Wrestling Fans from everywhere, and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch. There’s quite a few hot topics going on and I’ll also throw in a mini Raw review. So, settle in and enjoy the ride.

Without further adieu…

WWE’S Depleted Roster

It’s been too long since someone has gotten a chance ...
  3. The Abdominal Stretch: Inching Our Way to No Way Out

Hey wrestling fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch.

We are inching our way to No Way Out. Credit to the WWE. They seem to be putting a little more into the feuds leading up to this PPV so far. They've also decided to focus a little more on quality wrestling this week. As it seemed like there were less matches, that lasted longer. ...
  4. The Abdominal Stretch: Not a Raw Review, but a Break Down

Hey Wrestling Fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch.

It felt good to post my Over The Limit following a very good PPV. It was refreshing to be able to speak positive about WWE, because it was something I haven't felt like I've been able to do recently. Of course, some of my readers love everything about WWE, which is their right, ...

Updated 05-22-2012 at 06:47 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The Abdominal Stretch: Has WWE Gone Over The Limit?

Hey fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch. The theme for this week is, and appropriately because of this upcoming PPV, has WWE gone Over the Limit? Let's take a look, shall we.

Has The WWE Gone Over The Limit With...

Paul Heyman And The Legal Mumbo Jumbo

I had the pleasure of missing Raw last week. No, ...

Updated 05-15-2012 at 10:03 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: cena, laurenaitis, raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. The Abdominal Stretch: Lots of Ground to Cover

Hey fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch. Lately I've done a lot of ranting and raving about certain things. It's because in my mind, the bad has been outweighing the good. However, I think what i'm going to do this week is focus more on the positives. What can I say, I bring not only variety, but diversity.

So without further ...

Updated 05-01-2012 at 08:14 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: impact, raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. The Abdominal Stretch: Some Raw, Some TNA, Some of Both

Welcome wrestling fans to another edition of The Abdominal Stretch. This actually marks three straight weeks that I have included TNA in my weekly blog. And in my opinion, rightfully so because there's some pretty cool things happening over there. I'll also be hitting on some things from Raw and in WWE in general. I won't be talking about Smackdown though, because I feel this past Friday's Smackdown ...
  8. It's Monday and I'm Not Excited

Well fans. I'm usually very enthusiastic about Mondays for obvious reasons. It is the day that the supposedly "Best" wrestling show of the week takes place. I use "best" very loosely because not much about WWE has been worthy of "best" in my eyes recently. The only thing that could be considered "best", is Miami's crowd the night after WM. That was the best ...
    Tags: raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. The Abdominal Stretch: Post Raw and WM in View

Hey fans of the this unpredictable, crazy world of wrestling in which we all know and love. The Saviour here with this week's Abdominal Stretch.

Before I go any further, there is something I need to do. And that is apologize to Knox. Over the course of several weeks, I've unfairly criticized his blogs to an extreme level. Then, because of an opinion he made that I don't agree with, even ...

Updated 03-20-2012 at 12:49 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Please Keep Vince McMahon Away + Thoughts on Raw

Hey everyone. DK Wrestling Savior back for anther write up. Not much has happened this week so there wasn't much for me to post about. But I'm back and I'm going to start with my thoughts on tonight's Raw.

Raw this week was okay. Wasn't horrible. Wasn't really anything to write home about either. I liked the fact that they were running two championship matches, even though they both ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.