View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. The Time Has Come: TNA Needs to Get Real or Get Out

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here. Amidst the unfortunate circumstances that have resulted from the awful storm, school has been closed for a week without power. Since I was smart enough to do my homework over the weekend, I've got time for a blog. It's been a while, so I may be rusty. But this is one certainly a TNA focused blog. So a warning to all the naysayers out there...mostly people who need ...
  2. Sudden Impact: Shaq Attack and Open Fight Night

Hey Wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior with another edition of Sudden Impact. We're inching closer and closer to TNA's signature PPV, Bound For Glory. Before I start, I will openly admit that I follow @TNADixie on twitter so I knew Shaq was gonna be live, without reading it on any site. I may soon start reporting my own news...LOL...

But before I get ahead of myself there, let's get ...
  3. Sudden Impact: Let's Try This Again

Hey Wrestling Fans. The Saviour here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA.

I don't know what happened last week, but my Sudden Impact report didn't get posted on the blog board. Let's hope for a different result this time.

On a quick note about last week's Impact. It was a decent show. The way I see it, with Raw 1000, TNA could do whatever they had ...
  4. Sudden Impact: Live Again, and Off the Heels of Slammiversary

Hey fans of the wrestling world, The Saviour here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where we discuss TNA, and not the other guys.

We're coming off Slammiversary. For what I've read, heard, and the bits that I've seen, it was a very good PPV. Possibly one of the best of 2012, and that includes both promotions. Am I getting ahead of myself? Maybe. But let's do a little recap and then ...
  5. Sudden Impact: Lots of TNA Impact Stuff to Discuss

Hey Wrestling Fans. The Saviour here debuting my new weekly series blog entitled Sudden Impact. The idea behind this is to focus solely on TNA Impact Wrestling. I'll give opinions on story lines I'd like to see, give my commentary on the direction I think they're headed, and basically touch on other aspects involving the company. Sometimes it'll resemble my other weekly blog, The Abdominal Stretch. ...
  6. Has TNA Reached a Point Where They Could Compete?

Hey fans. The Saviour here with a blog that's basically set up to expand on my point in this week's edition of The Abdominal Stretch. It is the point about TNA.

Honestly, I'm going to enjoy this blog as I'm taking a breather from WWE. That's not to say I didn't love the Blast from the Past episode of Smackdown last night, but WWE's getting stale and I'm going to shoot something out there ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.