View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. You Decide: This Week's Subject, Dolph Ziggler

Hey Wrestling Fans. The Saviour here with a special blog. Being the visionary that I am, I came up with a new idea. It all started last night. Something got me thinking as I was finishing my Abdominal Stretch Blog post-Raw. I was thinking about possible heel or face turns, and who I'd like to see in the title picture. And then, as always, I try to predict what's going to happen. So I developed this ...
  2. The Abdominal Stretch: The Cult Following

Hey fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch. You'll notice my title seems kind of peculiar and I'll explain now.

At the end of May, I'll be attending Comic Con here in Philadelphia. Among the stars that will be presnt are CM Punk, Gail Kim, Lita, and Maryse. That goes along with some actors from Walking Dead, Smallville, Star Trek, ...

Updated 05-10-2012 at 02:41 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. New Opinion of Dolph Ziggler

Hey folks. Thanks again for reading. I know this is my fourth post this week and it's most definitely my last until at least a few days after Christmas. But I just needed to bring the topic of Dolph Ziggler up. Just Ziggler in general. I have a new opinion of him. Before I start though, I just want to say, that I can't stand The Miz. He's a pain in the butt. He talks too much. But I love his theme ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.