View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. Coffee Talk: Daniel Bryan and the Ties that Bind

Hey everyone. Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. This one is going to be a little different than usual. This one will have one main focus, and that's Daniel Bryan and the main storyline in WWE right now. That main storyline being reminiscent of the main storyline of the Attitude Era where Stone Cold had a long lasting rivalry with Vince McMahon. But, I'm sure everyone has seen SummerSlam ...
  2. Would They Be Better Off: Punk, Bryan, Ryder, More

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here, putting out a special blog based on something I was thinking about. Now, I stopped watching WWE after Raw 1000, and while there are definitely some things I miss, it's a decision I don't regret. Based on things I've seen in passing, or read from blogs that are written by some friends of mine on here, or updates from my brother who still watches, I have a decent ...

Updated 08-19-2012 at 01:32 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Over The Limit, Over Delivers: Results Included.

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with a special blog post after watching Over The Limit. There's really no need to say more. I'm going to get right into it.

Pre-Show Match: Kane vs Zack Ryder

I was actually expecting more of a squash that what it actually was. And Kane wins, which was to be expected. However, it goes to show that if you can get a catchy chant going, ...
  4. The Abdominal Stretch: The Cult Following

Hey fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch. You'll notice my title seems kind of peculiar and I'll explain now.

At the end of May, I'll be attending Comic Con here in Philadelphia. Among the stars that will be presnt are CM Punk, Gail Kim, Lita, and Maryse. That goes along with some actors from Walking Dead, Smallville, Star Trek, ...

Updated 05-10-2012 at 02:41 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.