View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. DK Savior's Promised Punk/Taker Follow Up

Hey fans. Savior here with my requested follow up to the CM Punk vs Undertaker match at lastnight's Wrestlemania. Just to recap, a few week's ago, I posted a Coffee Talk blog revolving around this feud and my expectations weren't very high for this match. Was I right? Was I wrong? Let's jump into it shall we?

Before I get started, I just want to note that in my Coffee Talk from Saturday, ...
  2. Last Night's Raw: Thoughts and Prayers with Jerry Lawler

Hey fans. Savior here. The tone of this blog is going to be a little down, for obvious reasons. I will start by saying that I think New Jack needs to get out of his mom's basement and grow the hell up. Jerry Lawler is a legendary figure in wrestling, a little respect is in order. I'm sure everyone is with me when I say our thoughts and prayers are with Jerry Lawler.

Now, I watched the ...
  3. Would They Be Better Off: Punk, Bryan, Ryder, More

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here, putting out a special blog based on something I was thinking about. Now, I stopped watching WWE after Raw 1000, and while there are definitely some things I miss, it's a decision I don't regret. Based on things I've seen in passing, or read from blogs that are written by some friends of mine on here, or updates from my brother who still watches, I have a decent ...

Updated 08-19-2012 at 01:32 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The Abdominal Stretch: Inching Our Way to No Way Out

Hey wrestling fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch.

We are inching our way to No Way Out. Credit to the WWE. They seem to be putting a little more into the feuds leading up to this PPV so far. They've also decided to focus a little more on quality wrestling this week. As it seemed like there were less matches, that lasted longer. ...
  5. Over The Limit, Over Delivers: Results Included.

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with a special blog post after watching Over The Limit. There's really no need to say more. I'm going to get right into it.

Pre-Show Match: Kane vs Zack Ryder

I was actually expecting more of a squash that what it actually was. And Kane wins, which was to be expected. However, it goes to show that if you can get a catchy chant going, ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.