View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. The Abdominal Stretch: Has WWE Gone Over The Limit?

Hey fans from everywhere and wherever. The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch. The theme for this week is, and appropriately because of this upcoming PPV, has WWE gone Over the Limit? Let's take a look, shall we.

Has The WWE Gone Over The Limit With...

Paul Heyman And The Legal Mumbo Jumbo

I had the pleasure of missing Raw last week. No, ...

Updated 05-15-2012 at 10:03 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: cena, laurenaitis, raw
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Current Storylines and Where They're Going...

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here. I really need to change that name. Any suggestions? Nevermind. I'm just opening the floodgates of immaturity with that request.

I'm going to do something a little different on this post. I won't be posting this weekend with Smackdown and TNA thoughts so I wanted to touch on the current storylines in the WWE. I will also be speculating on how I ...
    Tags: cena, jericho, punk
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Thoughts on Raw. Does The WWE Care Anymore?

Hey Everyone. I'm back to post my thoughts after what I feel was a very disappointing Raw, save for the Kane dominated segments. I watched it on DVR and actually started watching earlier than usual because of the pathetic BCS Nat'l Championship Game. I do want to thank everyone who commented on my last post regarding The Attitude Era. I can promise there will be no Attitude Era talk in this blog. ...
    Tags: cena, jericho, raw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Follow Up: Jericho's Return, Michael Cole, and Kane/Cena Feud

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here. I was going to change the Wrestling Savior part of my name but honestly, as great a wrestling mind as I have, if I knew the basic ins and outs of being a director or producer of a television show, I'd put on a weekly wrestling show that everyone would proud to have watched. Okay, gloating done.

The holiday week brought on some nice writing ...
    Tags: cena, jericho, kane
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Cena, Miz, and TNA.

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving.

Thank you to everyone who has read and commented on my first blog last week. There were some who agreed with what I said and others who didn't. Either way, I pride myself on trying to think as objectively and realistically as possible. So what I write, might not always be the most popular, and some may say I'm flat out wrong, but ...

Updated 11-30-2011 at 11:08 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: cena, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.