View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. Sudden Impact Special: Real Bound For Glory Report

Hey fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact, where I'll be giving a REAL report on TNA's signature PPV Event, Bound For Glory.

Before I get started, I must say I'm a bit disappointed in the BFG posts that have made it onto this blog board and into the forum. Why am I disappointed? Well, to be honest, I think I've reached the point where I just can't take ...
  2. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Bound For Glory

Hey fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact where it's all TNA, and not guys who beat up the fans on live TV. :-)

Bound For Glory, TNA's biggest PPV of the year, is just 3 days away. And I gotta tell ya, this week's Impact had a PPV caliber card itself. And, as with all my other coming home to PPV blogs, I'm going to put my predictions at the end. And since ...
  3. Sudden Impact: Bound for Glory Inches Closer

Hey wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, all the time.

We are inching closer and closer to Bound For Glory. It always gets exciting when we get closer to a big event. Not just any PPV, but for TNA, it's their Wrestlemania. So, needless to say, things are getting interesting. I'm happy to see that despite BFG being right around ...

Updated 10-04-2012 at 11:08 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Hardcore Justice

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with this week's edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, all the time. We are three days away from Hardcore Justice, and the much anticipated rematch between A Double and Bobby Roode. But before we get ahead of ourselves, let's talk about this coming home show, and throw out some HJ Predictions.

Let's jump into it, shall we

The ...
  5. Sudden Impact: Aces & 8's. The Deadman's Hand

Hey Wrestling fans. The Saviour here with another edition of, Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, and nothing else.

Now usually, there's very little to no mention of the evil empire from up north. But I feel compelled to start this with an advertisement of sorts. Come the weekend, I'll be posting a very special Abdominal Stretch, as we come up on the heels of Raw's 1000th Episode. This ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.