View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. Sudden Impact: Three Weeks to Go

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where its all TNA, all the time.

We have 3 weeks until TNA's Grand Daddy of em All. The card is starting to take shape. But there is one thing that overshadows all the matches that are going to on the card, and that is the anticipation that we will finally find out who's behind Aces & Eights, who ...
    Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Sudden Impact: Shaq Attack and Open Fight Night

Hey Wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior with another edition of Sudden Impact. We're inching closer and closer to TNA's signature PPV, Bound For Glory. Before I start, I will openly admit that I follow @TNADixie on twitter so I knew Shaq was gonna be live, without reading it on any site. I may soon start reporting my own news...LOL...

But before I get ahead of myself there, let's get ...
  3. Where To Go With The Feuds and Angles in TNA

Hey everyone. DK Wrestling Savior with a special post regarding the state of TNA’s storylines. Now what I plan on doing here, is throw out ideas about where I’d like to see some of the current storylines go, as well as some other ideas that I had about some feuds and angles.

I thought about this after last week’s Impact. I’ve noticed that TNA tends to spend time building

Updated 09-19-2012 at 10:00 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. sudden Impact: The Final Stretch Toward Bound For Glory

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with this week's edition of Sudden Impact. You'll have to excuse me this week, as this won't be my best work. I'm going through some things right now, and my free time is dwindling by the minute. So, let's get to it.

Austin Aries, Bully Ray, Jeff Hardy, Bound For Glory

A Double and Jeff Hardy had a nice face off and before things ...

Updated 09-14-2012 at 07:35 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: tna impact
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Last Night's Raw: Thoughts and Prayers with Jerry Lawler

Hey fans. Savior here. The tone of this blog is going to be a little down, for obvious reasons. I will start by saying that I think New Jack needs to get out of his mom's basement and grow the hell up. Jerry Lawler is a legendary figure in wrestling, a little respect is in order. I'm sure everyone is with me when I say our thoughts and prayers are with Jerry Lawler.

Now, I watched the ...
  6. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to No Surrender

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, and nobody else.

Before I get started, I will say that I have ION, and am looking forward to NWA coming to TV. That being said, we're coming home to No Surrender and we're closing out the BFG Series. It was a fantastic series with excellent matches all the way through. Also, what's ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.