View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. Coffee Talk: Why Hate TNA?

Hey fans. Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. This time around, I'm making it simple and to the point. Why Hate TNA?

This is not a blog that is intended to bash fans who love WWE. Not at all. It is also not completely in defense of TNA or me trying to convince people that you should watch TNA. I'm approaching this topic from someone who grew up with wrestling. I'm in my ...
  2. Coffee Talk: Daniel Bryan and the Ties that Bind

Hey everyone. Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. This one is going to be a little different than usual. This one will have one main focus, and that's Daniel Bryan and the main storyline in WWE right now. That main storyline being reminiscent of the main storyline of the Attitude Era where Stone Cold had a long lasting rivalry with Vince McMahon. But, I'm sure everyone has seen SummerSlam ...
  3. Coffee Talk: The Clean Put Over

Hey fans, Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. As the title suggests, this post will be about the perception of the top stars of the industry throughout the years, and the backstage politics that helped...or hurt, their careers. What motivated this is a combination of two things; the overwhelming hatred for Hulk Hogan, and the consistent complaining about John Cena. That's a pretty wide ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.