View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. Coffee Talk: The Impact of Wyatt Family's Debut

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. I've been away a few weeks. There hasn't been much to talk about. I don't think a whole lot of the, what many people call the double-turn with ADR and Ziggy. The Shield now loses back to back 3 on 3 matches. Them being a dominant force is slowly dwindling. Daniel Bryan is still regarded by many as being the most over ...
  2. Coffee Talk: Miss Opportunities???

Hey fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. I read an awesome blog from a returning Darkside Ronnie Garvin, about some IWC ideas dying and how everyone blames bad booking because they didn't get their way. It's a hard one to top as he pretty much nailed it on the head. And I'm not taking a shot at anyone as I'm just as guilty. Be that as it may, I'm going to point out a ...
  3. Sudden Impact: Slammiversary Fall Out

Hey TNA fans, DK Savior here with the weekly edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, and not the "Wholesome Family Entertainment, not a Bloodsport" company from elsewhere. We've just come off what was possibly the best PPV of the year for both companies. Great matches, great action. I'm not a fan of how the World Title Match ended, but we'll do a little review of it and then talk about ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.