View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. How I Would Book AJ Styles

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with an unusual blog. I tried to keep Sudden Impact going but with work, school, and other things going on, I can't keep it going weekly until the end of May. So I will shoot out tbings on the fly like I do with Coffee Talk.

Before I get started, I want to announce that I'm going to be putting a wrestling Sports Center type web series together. ...
    Tags: aj styles
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Coffee Talk: Will Punk vs Taker Deliver?

Hey Wrestling Fans. Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. However, instead of multiple topics to touch on, I'm going back to the roots of Coffee Talk's inception and sticking to one topic here. That topic is, of course, the CM Punk vs Undertaker match at Wrestlemania. Many people were loving the fact that this match was going to happen, and at first, I was too. Then I witnessed the last ...

Updated 03-16-2013 at 04:15 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Lockdown

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact. We're three days away from Lockdown, where TNA is expecting their biggest US crowd in company history. This is a huge step for the company and Lockdown needs to really kill it. So, I'm going to breakdown this week's edition of Impact briefly, then I'm going to do how I would book Lockdown, just for kicks and see ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.