View RSS Feed

DK Wrestling Savior

1. Coffee Talk: Let's Talk About This Royal Rumble, Shall We?

Hey wrestling fans. Savior here bringing everyone another edition of Coffee Talk. As the title suggests, what I want to do tonight is talk about the Royal Rumble. I'll start by saying i patronized WWE today by renting the PPV. I usually only do Wrestlemania but The Rock back and getting a title shot, I just had to do it. So, grab a cup of joe, an espresso, a latte, whatever your poison is, and let's ...
  2. Sudden Impact: World Title Match & Fallout From the Wedding

Hey Wrestling Fans. Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA all the time. Again, I don't have much bad to say about WWE.

I know it's tough with Royal Rumble fever and Rock vs Punk coming up in a few days, but let's see what TNA has to offer. We have the fallout from the wedding and a World Title Match with Daniels & Hardy. I know the show was taped, ...
  3. Sudden Impact: Wedding Day Bliss

Hey fans. Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact. This week, we are all cordially invited to witness Brooke and "Mark" exchange their vows and enter into the sacred institute of marriage...Oh yeah, and there was wrestling too.

Bare with me if this isn't the strongest Sudden Impact effort. Back to back days of writing quality blogs is proving to be somewhat difficult. ...
    Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Coffee Talk: Things Are Heating Up

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. I was happy to see the positive response to my first posting. I'm happy to hear you all enjoyed it. I like this style so I came up with another topic to talk about. It's kind of funny how in my first post, it was about interest in wrestling, and now, things are getting interesting.

First, I'll fess up. I'm getting ...

Updated 01-17-2013 at 12:25 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Genesis

Hey wrestling fans, Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA and...well, I don't really have anything bad to say about WWE right now. But anywho, we're coming home to Genesis, which is shaping up to be a nice looking PPV so far. So, let's jump into it, shall we.

Opening Segment

After what could be one of the biggest let downs of 2013...and we're ...
  6. Coffee Talk: Interest in the Wrestling Industry + Quick Sudden Impact

Hey Fans. Savior here with an edition of a new blog idea I had called. Coffee Talk. A little concept where we talk about things on a much broader scale than just breaking down show by show and storyline by storyline. It's not going to be a weekly blog or anything like that. Just something I throw out there when something of interest sparks me to write one.

Before I start, let me apologize ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.