Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    bromans are really good..Robbie is actually becoming impressive with his every appearance...
    Agreed. Robbie E is starting to grow on me a little. I still cringe at him saying "bro" every other word, but everything else is good right now.
    bromans are really good..Robbie is actually becoming impressive with his every appearance...
    It is not a great TNA in the sense it had very less matches..but it is really different n I felt is very entertaining..I loved Dixie-AJ-Bully-Anderson angle...This episode will be okayish for non-regular people but for TNA fans it's really entertaining..
    Hey. Thanks for the comments. In retrospect, I guess I agree it wasn't that great of an episode. But as an avid watcher, I noticed a difference and it just seemed to come off a lot better than in recent weeks. Maybe it was the crowd that did for me. I don't know.

Thanks for reading guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere
    I was on my laptop while I watched Impact last night, and I honestly must have only raised my head up 5 or 6 times totaling 15 minutes for the entire show. I almost never hate on TNA, but that was not a great BFG follow up show IMO. No matches, no big happenings. Yeah I know Anderson is back and AJ is "gone", but none of it came off as a big surprise. A bit disapointed. The build up to BFG and the aftermath from it just didn't do it for me. The PPV itself wasn't bad. This was their chance to really break out and show that they are a premier program, and I honestly think they could've done wayyy better. Hope I didn't sound like a buzzkill ! Just my 2 cents.
    Yeah got to agree with Kajmere here. I casually watch TNA, but always read the results. I watched BFG, and thought it was a decent PPV, and I figured the first Impact after would be really good. I was wrong. Nothing stood out to me as "wow, this is great". I think back to Impact a few years ago, and I could watch and something, anything, would catch my eye and make me want to watch more. THis past weeks has just made me go "eh, if i watch it, i watch it, if not, oh well".
    I was on my laptop while I watched Impact last night, and I honestly must have only raised my head up 5 or 6 times totaling 15 minutes for the entire show. I almost never hate on TNA, but that was not a great BFG follow up show IMO. No matches, no big happenings. Yeah I know Anderson is back and AJ is "gone", but none of it came off as a big surprise. A bit disapointed. The build up to BFG and the aftermath from it just didn't do it for me. The PPV itself wasn't bad. This was their chance to really break out and show that they are a premier program, and I honestly think they could've done wayyy better. Hope I didn't sound like a buzzkill ! Just my 2 cents.
    People have the power of choice & that's why some hate TNA while the love WWE! I watch both....why because I'm a wrestling fan! I don't get ROH but from the stuff I've seen I honestly believe I'd enjoy it more than either TNA or WWE. Believe it or not I still break out my old ECW, AWA & NWA tapes just so I can see good solid wrestling matches. It's always been sports entertainment but now its a little too Soap Opera like sometimes for my tastes.
Page 1 of 129 123 11 51 101 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.