View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Sudden Impact Special: Was Something Different This Week?

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact. I haven't posted in a while and it would seem a lot has happened. We had their Wrestlemania equivalent PPV this past Sunday, as well as a lot of developments such as Hogan leaving, cancelling Impact on the road, and a return to Universal in Orlando. There's a lot to talk about, so I'll give my thoughts on their attempt to ...
    Tags: tna impact
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Coffee Talk: Daniel Bryan and the Ties that Bind

Hey everyone. Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. This one is going to be a little different than usual. This one will have one main focus, and that's Daniel Bryan and the main storyline in WWE right now. That main storyline being reminiscent of the main storyline of the Attitude Era where Stone Cold had a long lasting rivalry with Vince McMahon. But, I'm sure everyone has seen SummerSlam ...
  3. Coffee Talk: What's So Great About...

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. It's been quite a while since I posted as I've been very busy with school and work and my daughter. I am proud to announce that, school is finished and in a week, I learn whether or not if I am a college grad at the ripe age of....well, let's just say, too old. I've basically pulled all A's and a B this semester so unless I completely ...
  4. Sudden Impact Plus A Little Extra

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, and not the rip offs from up north. :-)

Unfortunately, I didn't win the half a billion dollar Powerball, so again, I missed my chance to buy TNA and make it bigger and better than WWE. Maybe next time.

I'm going to stray away a bit from my normal style because this will be an ...

Updated 11-30-2012 at 12:49 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sudden Impact: Bound for Glory Inches Closer

Hey wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, all the time.

We are inching closer and closer to Bound For Glory. It always gets exciting when we get closer to a big event. Not just any PPV, but for TNA, it's their Wrestlemania. So, needless to say, things are getting interesting. I'm happy to see that despite BFG being right around ...

Updated 10-04-2012 at 11:08 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Sudden Impact: Aces & 8's. The Deadman's Hand

Hey Wrestling fans. The Saviour here with another edition of, Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, and nothing else.

Now usually, there's very little to no mention of the evil empire from up north. But I feel compelled to start this with an advertisement of sorts. Come the weekend, I'll be posting a very special Abdominal Stretch, as we come up on the heels of Raw's 1000th Episode. This ...
  7. Higher Ratings For TNA...How?

Ok fans. The Saviour here with an odd, 3rd post this week. I'm actually going to blog about a thread from the forum that I found very interesting. And while I was responding, I found my response getting too long and figured I'd make a blog about it.

Now, over the last 4 or 5 weeks, I've been very much in favor of TNA over WWE. They've been putting on better shows and focusing more on ...
    Tags: tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Abdominal Stretch: Special No Way Out Edition

Hey wrestling fans from everywhere and wherever, The Saviour here with another edition of The Abdominal Stretch.

I know it's not my usual posting day, because I usually wait until after Raw but I have to do an Abdominal Stretch Special for tonight's No Way Out PPV.
    It was a good PPV, but I won't say it was better than Over The Limit. However, the HIGH lights definitely outweighed ...
    Tags: no way out
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Abdonimal Stretch: More on WM, and Post WM Thoughts

Hey Everybody. The Saviour here for this week's addition of The Abdominal Stretch. While I'm going to format this blog as I usually do, I will not be bringing new and fresh perspectives like I usually do...simply because, we're coming down the home stretch for Wrestlemania and that's basically The Event that's going on in the wrestling world. I'm also going to go into a few things post-WM, but obviously ...
  10. The Abdominal Stretch: Big Time Demotions and WM Build Up

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here bringing you more fresh perspectives and new material the the blog board with my second installment of...

THE ABDOMINAL STRETCH!!!

This week, I wanna touch on a few of the major demotions that have evidently occurred. I also wanna discuss how I feel the WWE is handling the build up to Wrestlemania 28. So, let's get started.
    Tags: wm 28
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.