View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Coffee Talk: Why Hate TNA?

Hey fans. Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. This time around, I'm making it simple and to the point. Why Hate TNA?

This is not a blog that is intended to bash fans who love WWE. Not at all. It is also not completely in defense of TNA or me trying to convince people that you should watch TNA. I'm approaching this topic from someone who grew up with wrestling. I'm in my ...
  2. Coffee Talk: The Clean Put Over

Hey fans, Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. As the title suggests, this post will be about the perception of the top stars of the industry throughout the years, and the backstage politics that helped...or hurt, their careers. What motivated this is a combination of two things; the overwhelming hatred for Hulk Hogan, and the consistent complaining about John Cena. That's a pretty wide ...
  3. Sudden Impact: Destination X: Best Episode of Wrestling This Year?

Hey fans. Savior here with another edtion of Sudden Impact. I know the title of this blog is a bit of a stretch. I don't think I can say it's the best of the year. It was damn close though. TNA did not disappoint in Louisville Kentucky tonight. Will it lead to a bump in ratings? Probably not as I don't think anything on Spike TV is pulling anything in terms of viewership. But one thing I do know is, ...
  4. Sudden Impact Special: TNA's Cost-Cutting Measures

Hey fans. Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact. No jokes, no cheapshots at the other company. This is actually sad. TNA is cutting down their roster and as the list stands from the latest update according to this website, Christian York and Joey Ryan have just joined Sam Shaw, Taelor Hendrix, and Madison Rayne as notable that have been released. I've got the website up on another screen ...
    Tags: tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Coffee Talk: The Impact of Wyatt Family's Debut

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. I've been away a few weeks. There hasn't been much to talk about. I don't think a whole lot of the, what many people call the double-turn with ADR and Ziggy. The Shield now loses back to back 3 on 3 matches. Them being a dominant force is slowly dwindling. Daniel Bryan is still regarded by many as being the most over ...
  6. Coffee Talk: Miss Opportunities???

Hey fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. I read an awesome blog from a returning Darkside Ronnie Garvin, about some IWC ideas dying and how everyone blames bad booking because they didn't get their way. It's a hard one to top as he pretty much nailed it on the head. And I'm not taking a shot at anyone as I'm just as guilty. Be that as it may, I'm going to point out a ...
  7. Sudden Impact: Slammiversary Fall Out

Hey TNA fans, DK Savior here with the weekly edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, and not the "Wholesome Family Entertainment, not a Bloodsport" company from elsewhere. We've just come off what was possibly the best PPV of the year for both companies. Great matches, great action. I'm not a fan of how the World Title Match ended, but we'll do a little review of it and then talk about ...
  8. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Slammiversary

Hey wrestling fans. It's been a long time but DK Savior is back with another edition of Sudden Impact. This week was the coming home show to Slammiversary. And this show had everything that most coming home shows should have. Mixed tag matches involving participants from two of the matches, a 4 on 4 tag match with all teams involved in the elimination tag title match, a tag team match with two sets ...
  9. Sudden Impact: The Need for the Mid Card Title

Hey fans. DK Savior here, way ahead of his homework this week and had time to do a special edition of Sudden Impact. Though this should be more of a Coffee Talk, I've decided to do this TNA focused blog without doing a report on what was a very hyped, yet, someone deflating episode of Impact from Corpus Cristi, TX. The 2 out of 3 falls turned out to be a pretty decent match even after the first 2 ...
  10. DK Savior's Promised Punk/Taker Follow Up

Hey fans. Savior here with my requested follow up to the CM Punk vs Undertaker match at lastnight's Wrestlemania. Just to recap, a few week's ago, I posted a Coffee Talk blog revolving around this feud and my expectations weren't very high for this match. Was I right? Was I wrong? Let's jump into it shall we?

Before I get started, I just want to note that in my Coffee Talk from Saturday, ...
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.