Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by timfeyenoord
    I'm getting a bit sick of all these claims that WWE is doing a Mexican stable. Hunico is not in it anymore and I've heard people saying they'd like to see Epico & Primo as a tag team.
    Sorry, I thought that Hunico was a part, and I like the tag team, but not the idea of the tag team.
    I like Hunico, Epico and Primo together as a team. I like the miz as he is. But I'd like a heel turn from Sheamus and a change of gimmick with Christian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heath_Decka
    I'm curious as to what the point of this blog was... a definite waste of time.
    Sorry, I was in a rush so I blew this off in like, 45 minutes tops instead of actually getting my point across. But next time, don't be a total ass.
    I'm curious as to what the point of this blog was... a definite waste of time.
    I'm getting a bit sick of all these claims that WWE is doing a Mexican stable. Hunico is not in it anymore and I've heard people saying they'd like to see Epico & Primo as a tag team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    I differ u n Randy..he's a decent wrestler..though I got bored of him of late..n started dis-liking him for burying Christian (I'm a gr8 E&C Mark); I'm surprised not to see Sheamus in ur list...he's for sure a future maineventer (if he's not already)..

I guess Xtian is a main eventer already..n I want to see Dolphy in the main event..nut not too soon..let them take some more time on him before making him the ultimate main event player.....

DBryan is still in upper midcard..but, once he cashes in n becomes the WHC Champ..he'll become one..n Barret is still an upper mid card guy..I want him to spend some more time on upper midcard n have a reign of US title or another credible reign of IC title before he enters into Main event picture...
    I actually forgot about Sheamus. He needs a new gimmick, but his matches are entertaining
    I differ u n Randy..he's a decent wrestler..though I got bored of him of late..n started dis-liking him for burying Christian (I'm a gr8 E&C Mark); I'm surprised not to see Sheamus in ur list...he's for sure a future maineventer (if he's not already)..

I guess Xtian is a main eventer already..n I want to see Dolphy in the main event..nut not too soon..let them take some more time on him before making him the ultimate main event player.....

DBryan is still in upper midcard..but, once he cashes in n becomes the WHC Champ..he'll become one..n Barret is still an upper mid card guy..I want him to spend some more time on upper midcard n have a reign of US title or another credible reign of IC title before he enters into Main event picture...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.