View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Understandable Fickleness of the Modern Era Fan

Hi again all,

I don’t often write blogs or comment on many threads as I am customarily happy with reading the thoughts and views of others. However sometimes I actually get an idea/thought/argument in my head that I feel the need to narcissistically put in to words. By no means am I abdicating myself from the following critique, in all honesty I am perhaps as big a hypocrite as anyone ...

Updated 01-29-2013 at 03:36 PM by GiantHaystacks

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Possible solution to the non-existent Tag Team Division

Hi again all,

As with URATOOL’s thread, I have also been racking my brains to come up with a possible solution to the ailing TT division. The main problem is so simple – there aren’t any legitimate tag teams any more. By ‘legitimate’ I mean an actual team, with both wrestlers actually wearing matching outfits, or at least similar. Having an actual team name, and maybe even the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Taking the venom out of Undertaker vs Sting

Hi all, quiet day at the office and have been fervently trawling all posts and blogs and a few comments regarding Taker and Wrestlemania have got me thinking. It is fair to assume that Taker will make a comeback/return to the ring in the coming months leading up to ‘mania, and as usual the BIG question is ‘Who will try and end the streak?’.

It is no secret Taker is in the twilight ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.