View RSS Feed

GiantHaystacks

1. The Understandable Fickleness of the Modern Era Fan

Hi again all,

I don’t often write blogs or comment on many threads as I am customarily happy with reading the thoughts and views of others. However sometimes I actually get an idea/thought/argument in my head that I feel the need to narcissistically put in to words. By no means am I abdicating myself from the following critique, in all honesty I am perhaps as big a hypocrite as ...

Updated 01-29-2013 at 03:36 PM by GiantHaystacks

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Possible solution to the non-existent Tag Team Division

Hi again all,

As with URATOOL’s thread, I have also been racking my brains to come up with a possible solution to the ailing TT division. The main problem is so simple – there aren’t any legitimate tag teams any more. By ‘legitimate’ I mean an actual team, with both wrestlers actually wearing matching outfits, or at least similar. Having an actual team ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Musings and Ramblings of a Long-time Fan

Hi all,

It’s been I while since I have blogged, simply as I haven’t really had anything noteworthy to say! However after reading countless blogs and forums discussing Rock v Cena, I decided to out my thoughts on ‘paper’.

DISCLAIMER – I have just reread the blog and I do deviate a little – so if you are the sort to get annoyed by ...
  4. Taking the venom out of Undertaker vs Sting

Hi all, quiet day at the office and have been fervently trawling all posts and blogs and a few comments regarding Taker and Wrestlemania have got me thinking. It is fair to assume that Taker will make a comeback/return to the ring in the coming months leading up to ‘mania, and as usual the BIG question is ‘Who will try and end the streak?’.

It is no secret Taker ...
  5. How to Fix the Problem of Rock v Cena

Hi Again, I wasn’t ripped to shreds for my first blog so I figured it would be safe to return with Part II “How to Fix the Problem”

I will freely admit that my thoughts on this push creative license to the limit, and in all honesty there is no real chance of this ever happening, but with some major twists and returns it could be a MASSIVE build up to Mania. Please ...

Updated 11-24-2011 at 11:15 AM by GiantHaystacks

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. The Problem with The Rock v Cena

After reading DK Wrestling Savior’s blog entitled “The State of Wrestling...Is the End Near?” I began to think about how the ‘upcoming’ Rock vs. Cena match at Mania. Many people are comparing this to the epic Rock vs. Hogan match from ‘Mania 18, however there are some glaring differences that I can see, but for now I am going to concentrate on what I consider ...

Updated 11-23-2011 at 11:17 AM by GiantHaystacks

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.