Blog Comments

I thought Taker-Triple H was a good match tbf bro, but other than that, I agree with pretty much everything you said. Jericho-Punk was the best match of the night as many predicted, and Cena-Rock was better than we all expected.

I also agree that Cena should have won, but we'll see where they go with this tbf.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly56
    I don't agree with your points about Taker/HHH. I mean what do you expect? These guys are getting up in age.
    So if some old guy is driving horribly down the road, we should give him a break because they're "getting up in age"? No, I don't think so. If they can't keep up, and have to limit what things they can do inside the ring, then I think it's time to settle down and hang up the boots.

Looking back on it a second time though, I don't think HHH and Taker did that bad of a job. The use of weapons was really nice, and length didn't see too bad for its spot on the card.

I'm just frankly getting tired of the lack of action in Hell in a Cell matches. Not just this one, ones lately. When was the last time someone broke out of the cage and fought outside of the ring. That's exciting stuff. I want to see people use the cage to it's full advantage. Climb on the inside, climb on the outside. Throw a guy off it (Once again, if Taker and HHH can't keep up, then they shouldn't be fighting in that type of match anymore) do something for crying out loud. The cell is there for a reason!

Give the guy a break. It's his second blog, it was well put together, and I happen to agree with a lot of his opinions. Just because you disagree with the content of something, doesn't make it a bad blog.

Heck, you should see his first one, it's fucking awesome!
    Updated 04-03-2012 at 06:38 PM by Sully
    Don't agree with your Taker-HHH match grade, but that's your opinion and you get to have that and put it were ever you want, even in a blog. I thought it was great and I didn't care that the cage wasn't that big of a factor, because I didn't feel like it needed to be. The match was about HHH and taker and that was what it was. I guess I just wanted to put my own opinion out there and thank you for voicing yours as well.
    I LOVED Taker-Trips. I thought it was classic, was riveted to my TV the entire time. Going into that match I knew Taker was gonna win, but at times during the match I actually believed the streak was over. To each their own though.

I'd actually rate Mania a 5.5-6/10
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly56
    First of all you missed out the Cody vs Show match. I agree with your points about Daniel/Sheamus, and I think if these guys did a 15-20min match, it would of made Wrestlemania better. I don't agree with your points about Taker/HHH. I mean what do you expect? These guys are getting up in age, but it was still a better, than decent match and I wouldn't make it as low as two! Now about Rock/Cena match. They did better, than I thought as well. I would give them at least a 8. You also say you wouldn't give them a 10, because Rock won, well man I don't think it should matter who won when your actually grading the match!

Anyway a less, than decent review blog about Wrestlemania, and I think it's a good thing you won't be blogging in a while.
    I had the Cody and Show match on there, I forgot it the second time around though when I had to re-type it.

And on Taker: If they can't go that well, then they shouldn't be wrestling. Undertaker needs to hang it up because all he's doing is the same thing every year. Arrive, 5 finishers, kick out, win, leave. It just gets on my nerves after awhile.

And also, I wasn't grading the overall match, I was grading Wrestlemania. The match isn't just about the wrestling, it's about story line and how it fits.

Also, really? I hope you don't comment on blogs for awhile, I put a lot of effort in this blog. I can understand you not agreeing with me, but saying that it's "less than decent" is just untrue.

Also, try to figure how to correctly use a fucking comma before you want to come on here and insult my blogs.
    First of all you missed out the Cody vs Show match. I agree with your points about Daniel/Sheamus, and I think if these guys did a 15-20min match, it would of made Wrestlemania better. I don't agree with your points about Taker/HHH. I mean what do you expect? These guys are getting up in age, but it was still a better, than decent match and I wouldn't make it as low as two! Now about Rock/Cena match. They did better, than I thought as well. I would give them at least a 8. You also say you wouldn't give them a 10, because Rock won, well man I don't think it should matter who won when your actually grading the match!

Anyway a less, than decent review blog about Wrestlemania, and I think it's a good thing you won't be blogging in a while.
    Updated 04-05-2012 at 11:55 AM by Broc
    You know I hate to say this but Alex Riley reminds me of The Miz, when he first joined he sucked, but he improved. I don't know where the hell he has been. All those guys are great competitors, and I think if anyone deserves the be pushed to the main events it's Ziggler, but not right now. He needs to break it off with Vickie, so Swagger can get his career back on track. Maybe focus on the United States Title Picture. Your blog inspired me, I'm going to blog about what I think the wwe should do.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.