View RSS Feed

bearkg88

1. Uncooked: Wrestlemania 28 The Good, Bad, and Indifferent

What is up everyone!?! After a year long wait, Wrestlemania 28 has come and gone...and needless to say it definitely didn't disappoint in my opinion. I was contemplating doing a special edition of Uncooked focusing on WM 28 and as you can tell, I decided to. I want to start with this. For the first few matches, I wasn't really feeling Mania. I mean, 4 of the matches were done within the first hour ...

Updated 04-01-2012 at 11:45 PM by bearkg88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Flash From The Past: Wrestlemania 24-27

What is up everyone? As i was getting ready to write FFTP WM 24, I realized i only had today, tomorrow, and sunday left to write the 4 remaining blogs. Instead of bombarding the blog section with 4 blogs, I figured I'd condense the 4 into one. Hope you guys enjoy reading.

Wrestlemania 24

Match of The Night
    World Heavyweight Championship
    The Undertaker vs Edge(c)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Wrestlemania-Then and Now

Hey what is up everybody? I figured as we got closer and closer to Mania, and with the card finalized for the most part, I would do something different than what others have done in the last few days. People have just given their predictions as to what will happen at Mania, and don't get me wrong, this blog is all about that, but I am also going to compare the current WM card, with what I thought ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WBC #5 Top 5 United States Champion

What is up everyone? For those that don't know, Mr Boss is no longer able to run with the Wrestling Blog Challenge, and asked me if I wanted to pick up the ball. That is what I am doing On this weeks edition, the champion Renevious will defend his title against the likes of Akbar. The topic is the top 5 United States Champions. We are going to start with the challenger, Akbar.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

What is up everybody!? So another Raw has come and passed, but this was no ordinary Raw, no, this was the last Raw before Wrestlemania! Now, I didn't get a chance to write this last night, but before I sat down to write it this afternoon, I've seen comments all through out the forums where some disliked Raw, and others enjoyed it. I thought with this edition of Uncooked, I would do something a little ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Flash From The Past: Wrestlemania 23

What is up everybody!? Time for another edition of Flash From The Past and this time I will be taking a look at Wrestlemania 23 as we are just a little over 1 week away from Wrestlemania 28. On this edition, I am going to do it a little different than i have on the last few and I want you guys to tell me what you think! Lets get under way.

Wrestlemania 23
    Ford Field-Detroit, Michigan ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Flash From The Past: Wrestlemania 22

Hello everyone. How are you all doing this evening? It is time for another edition of Flash From The Past, as we get closer to Wrestlemania 28. On this edition, I am looking at Wrestlemania 22. Lets get right into it shall we?

Wrestlemania 22
    Allstate Arena-Chicago Illinois

Match 1
    World Tag Team Championship
    Big Show and Kane(c) vs Carlito and Chris Masters
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

Hey everyone. Another Raw has come and passed, as we are one step closer to Wrestlemania 28. I don't know about anyone else, but after tonight, I am counting down each day to Mania and am getting more excited every day. Lets get right into it shall we.

The Good

Chris Jericho/CM Punk promo
    Wow, simply wow! To me, this was a great way to start off the show. Needless to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Flash From The Past: Wrestlemania 21

Hey everyone. It is time for another edition of Flash From The Past. This time I am focusing on Wrestlemania 21, as I count down to the most recent Wrestlemania. Lets get ride into it shall we?

April 3, 2005
    Staples Center-Los Angeles, California

Match 1
    Rey Mysterio vs Eddie Guerrero

Match 2
    Money In The Bank
    Shelton Benjamin vs Edge
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

Hello everyone. Another Raw has come and passed. This Raw was different for me. In the past few weeks, when watching Raw I get the excited feeling, this euphoria of pumpedness(i know its not a real word but you know what i mean). This weeks Raw though, i just wasn't feeling it. I mean, it wasn't a bad Raw by any means, but I just feel like the WWE in some aspects is on cruise control as we head into ...
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.