View RSS Feed

bearkg88

1. Is Ziggler The New Punk?

What is up everybody! So I've been thinking about this for the last few weeks, and finally decided to write a blog on it. A little bit ago, I posted a thread titled Push/Depush where people would say 3 stars they'd have pushed, and 3 stars they'd have depushed. The common name throughout the push choices, Ziggler. To me, I feel 90% of the IWC favors Ziggler, and there is that 10% that despises him. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WBC Top 5 Series #2 Top 5 Non Wrestlemania PPVs

What is up everybody! It is time for another edition of WBC Top 5. Last week, The Piper overtook the champ RatedATB and became the new WBC Top 5 Champ. This week, RatedATB gets his rematch. On top of that, he got to choose the topic, and he chose the top 5 non WM PPVs. So, without ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Up/Down: WWE's Mid Carders

What is up everybody. For this blog, I'm stepping away from my usual review of Raw or looking back at a past PPV, and instead looking at the current roster of the WWE. Now, to me, the WWE is broken up into 3 sets. Jobbers/Lower Midcarders. Midcarders/Upper Midcarders. Main Eventers. I wanted to take a look at some of the current Midcarders/Upper Midcarders and share my thoughts on their current state, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

What is up everybody? I hope everyone had a good weekend, as I did myself, and what a great way to kick off the week than with an episode of Monday night Raw. This week it came to us from over the pond, and I refrained from reading the spoilers as I like to watch it as it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WBC Top 5 Series #2: Top 5 Draft Picks

What is up everyone!!? Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, I know I am. It is time for another edition of the Wrestling Blog Challenge. First off, incase I don't mention it in further blogs, I wanted to say a big shout out and kudos to last weeks challenger wrestlingfan66513. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WBC Top 5 Series #1: Top 5 Ladder Matches

I am sure some of you guys are wondering.."wait, I thought Bear said he was going to do a different format with WBC?" Well I am, but here is the twist. Similar to how the WWE has the WWE Championship and the United States Championship, the WBC is going to have the main ...

Updated 04-11-2012 at 04:49 PM by bearkg88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WBC Series #1: WWE And Tag Teams

What is up everybody! So, like I said last week I was going to be taking WBC into a different direction. The new direction, is an actual blog format, over a top 5 format. Each week, the champ, and whoever the challenge is, will tackle different issues/topics. It might be some hot ...

Updated 04-11-2012 at 04:47 PM by bearkg88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

What is up everybody? It is time for another edition of Uncooked, and instead of me going on some schpeel, I'm just going to get right into it!

The Bad

Lord Tensai
    That is right, after only debuting last week, this guy to me has already become ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WBC #6 Top 5 Holy SH!T Moments!

What is up everybody!? It is time for another edition of WBC, and I hope everyone likes the new banner I made. Keep an eye out for the next edition of Uncooked as I will be showcasing a new banner for that as well. Last week, Renevious pummeled his opponent and continued
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

It has been 24 hours since Wrestlemania, and with that, the fallout from Wrestlemania on Monday Night Raw has come to a close. There were surprises, debuts, proclamations, and shocking returns!!!!!!!! Lets get right into it shall we?

The Bad

Actually guys, and I might catch a lot of heat from this..I don't think there was anything bad on Raw. Reviewing all of the matches ...
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.