Blog Comments

I'm going with sully. They both made pretty much the same points but I found sully's better. It also helped that his was first. It was better articulated.

Side note: I think the champs blog should go first. Give him like a champions advantage. Especially when the blogs are so similar.

Side note to piper: the apostrophe comes after the n. ex: wasn't haven't shouldn't weren't etc.
    Damn the piper has pulled it out the bag again...
    My vote goes with Playboy Stevie V...even though Id have little interest in seeing Undertaker-Sting...the other 4 are fantastic dream feuds and I wish I could have seen all of them in their prime. A couple of your top 25 feuds did happen - like Bret Hart-Savage (well they've had some great matches at least) and Foley-HBK - which was a great feud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder
    I think DK Wrestling Saviour's comments were very harsh on me. I respect your opinion, and if you don't think Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan are good wrestlers then that's fine, but to call my top 5 list a "first 5 to come to mind" top 5 isn't exactly respectful.
    I admit, my comment was a little overly critical. And for that, I apologize. It has nothing to do with whether or not I think Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan are great wrestlers or not. I do think Daniel Bryan is great. And I actually think your list was very good. I just felt like there was so much more potential. I mean, don't you think a Macho Man vs The Rock, or Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart, serve to be much better dream feuds than anything that would include Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan? These guys haven't even been around for a cup of coffee, yet, you made no mention of true top of the line, HOF guys such as Mr Perfect, or Rick Rude.

I was just making a point. I do apologize if I was too harsh though. I'll stick to the point next time.
    I think it's very unfair, that Playboy Stevie had sooo many people on his list. Bearkg88, I know you said only take into a count his Top 5 guys, but i'm sure theirs many people who like a lot of people in his list who are not in his Top 5.
    This is just very ridiculous, but even tho Playboy Stevie broke the rules, I still prefer his Top 5 list, than Tommy Thunder. My vote goes to Playboy Stevie.
    how about Benoit vs Punk, or Benoit vs Bryan?
    just one little correction to Playboy Stevie the reason demolition and lod did not feud for long is because fans looked out for it for quite a while but ax got a cuddlefish allergy so he couldn't wrestle for that period they brought in crush and it just wasn't what it should have been it wasn't ax and smash vs lod and that's why the feud was cut short the fans did not really like it as much as they could have too bad ax got a cuddlefish allergy

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.